Alcoa @ Elizabethton--Semifinal

Tornado89

Hey BC! I could'nt stand it any longer, soooo here I am! I must admit, with all this talk, I feel a little intimidated. Looking forward to some of your awesome pics. BTW, nice one APB! :unsure: GO TORNADOES!!!!!

See the weather for Friday! :D Perfect for a strong physical team with ton of depth that loves to "Pound The Rock"!! :D I see a White House game outcome.............. ;)

I'm thinking the bus should be a little deeper! Should be nice and cozy ! I hope we can find a seat??? From what im reading, should be about 20,000 Betsy fans there!!!!! Maybe we should skip Thanksgiving and camp out for early seating??? :twisted:

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey BC! I could'nt stand it any longer, soooo here I am! I must admit, with all this talk, I feel a little intimidated. Looking forward to some of your awesome pics. BTW, nice one APB! :unsure: GO TORNADOES!!!!!

See the weather for Friday! :D Perfect for a strong physical team with ton of depth that loves to "Pound The Rock"!! :D I see a White House game outcome.............. ;)

I'm thinking the bus should be a little deeper! Should be nice and cozy ! I hope we can find a seat??? From what im reading, should be about 20,000 Betsy fans there!!!!! Maybe we should skip Thanksgiving and camp out for early seating??? :twisted:

Keep stirring I love it

Cyclonepride--don't think anyone is claiming a definitive victory by CAK over Betsy--just a real victory-we didn't complain about our starters that didn't play though or how the penalties lost the game. :twisted: As I said before--two very evenly matched teams. I don't think Alcoa will kill ya'll--but I do think they'll win.

Geez O Pete...get over yourself! YOU AREN'T PLAYING ANYMORE THIS YEAR! You want me to tell you what happened? #14 got a bad snap. That's what happened. Generally he can kick a golf ball through the eye of a needle but he got a bad snap. We aren't whining or complaining. We lost, but guess what? We're still playing!

nobody cares who likes/dislikes the chant. also nobody cares about "too hype" either. advice though.. really gets our guys going when you have the nerve to stomp on the "E" at mid-field as AE did while our boys do the chant. another thing, we have the best defense in the state so dont be too quick to talk about "pounding the rock". and yes i know alcoa has a very good defense too. if they didnt they wouldnt still be here. if elizabethton slows down the running game of Toney, look out. my prediction is coming middle of the week.

:twisted: wow. "your boys doin the chant" is something to really be proud of. "WE RUN THIS SH*T, WE RUN THIS SH*T, ETC. , ETC." yeah thats real classy and respectable. AE has some swagger so im sure they're first reaction was to stomp on the E. CAK's reaction was to win the game. Alcoa's will be the same but in much more convincing fashion.

"best defense in the state". very good? yes. best in state? we'll see.

Cyclonepride--don't think anyone is claiming a definitive victory by CAK over Betsy--just a real victory-we didn't complain about our starters that didn't play though or how the penalties lost the game. :unsure: As I said before--two very evenly matched teams. I don't think Alcoa will kill ya'll--but I do think they'll win.

Geez O Pete...get over yourself! YOU AREN'T PLAYING ANYMORE THIS YEAR! You want me to tell you what happened? #14 got a bad snap. That's what happened. Generally he can kick a golf ball through the eye of a needle but he got a bad snap. We aren't whining or complaining. We lost, but guess what? We're still playing!

Yea, but CAK beat you Guys on your own field. Besty would be the same place(home) if Alcoa had been placed in Region 1. :twisted:

HA HA HA One things for sure ill see you guys friday night have a safe trip. GO CYCLONES

Hey BC, they have the largest football stadium in Tennessee. They also have the tallest tree! Now im really intimidated!! :twisted:

This old man has met a lot of people in my life time and I know when someone has a large and smart butt mouth and you win that award tonight cause you have the biggest.

Wow you all talk about class,but yet you get on here and bash a community,the other team and a bunch of kids riding the high of there life! If thats class well I have none. How many posting actually play? I bet very few,you all are riding the coat tails of 2 very good teams and pulling your own chains to make yourself fill good.Both these teams have earned respect and are very good no matter if they have won them all or lost some to. You all forget these kids read these post and if they dont have enough pressure you all add more for both teams. Heres an idea grow up and act like you know football. It doesnt matter who looks best,has the biggest players,best record,etc... any thing can happen at anytime! And as far as CAK goes great team with good coaching that beat us with no excuses,you all stopped us on 3rd and 1 and on 4th and 1 and that won the game! Congradulations! And Alcoa you should say nothing at all you dont have to tou have 5 state championships in a row that speaks for itself if you let it! And at the end of the day all you can say is Elizabethton and Alcoa played the best of the best and someones going win and someones going to lose its life. But when whatever team wins or loses both teams fans will rush to there computer and instead of saying good game it will be see I told you what would happen,we got a bad call,someone cheated,blah,blah blah instead of saying great game guys way to leave onthe feild and better luck next time! Remember some of these kids it there last game ever most will never play football again so grow up and show respect on both teams!

Go Cyclones!!!!!!!