Alcoa @ Elizabethton--Semifinal

Tornado89

Cyclonepride--don't think anyone is claiming a definitive victory by CAK over Betsy--just a real victory-we didn't complain about our starters that didn't play though or how the penalties lost the game. :roflolk: As I said before--two very evenly matched teams. I don't think Alcoa will kill ya'll--but I do think they'll win.

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it'll be a fun game. Someone earlier said something to the effect that Alcoa doesn't know how to lose while EHS does. That works just fine because there is no pressure on EHS to win. If we lose it's just another loss, if we win it's probably biggest win in EHS history but as for pressure Alcoa will be the team under pressure, not from the fans or the atmosphere but from the idea that if they lose they will be the first Aloca team to not win a title in the past years as well as losing to a NET team. They say a person who has nothing to lose is the most dangerous, well EHS has nothing to lose and everything to gain. It's kind of a win/win situation for EHS because if Alcoa wins, they beat a team that they were supposed to beat so nothing hurting EHS, if they lose then that speaks for itself.

Darn I wish i could go but it was either that or pass up going to see Trans-siberian orchestra...

clonefan101-chant is one thing (see Too Hype) --taunting is another (see Betsy at center field b4 game with comments to other team warming up) --classless (see stomping on someone's logo).

I was really surprised when I saw the taunting video. I was even more surprised that EHS didn't start out the game with a penalty.

You won't see Alcoa stomping on someone else's logo or returning taunts...too much class for that.

Well I guess we will just have to do what we are supposed to. Which is just plain ole win. Yeah it will be just another day in the office and bump in the road towards another gold ball. You all know the drill. Alcoa six time defending state champions. If you ask me that is never going to get old and I hope that we are always favored in all our games. Because that means we haven't fallen off any. Go Tornadoes. 21-0

Obviously you are not reading what I stated. I said when was the last time an ETN WON a state title in football. Not PLAYED in a semi-final game. I believe the last ETN team to win a state title in football was DB in 1960! No ETN team has even PLAYED for a state title since then

Actullty..the Vikings won the state title in 70-71 and the "NATIONAL" title in 1971 also..but its still been a while :twisted:

Hey BC! I could'nt stand it any longer, soooo here I am! I must admit, with all this talk, I feel a little intimidated. Looking forward to some of your awesome pics. BTW, nice one APB! :twisted: GO TORNADOES!!!!!

It's about time!............You got any good deals on tornado shelters? There's a lot of people in upper ETN that will need one VERY soon. seeing that the clones don't need their bus........maybe...this will work? :D

redneck-storm-shelter-5-thumb.jpg

See the weather for Friday! :D Perfect for a strong physical team with ton of depth that loves to "Pound The Rock"!! :unsure: I see a White House game outcome.............. ;)