Alcoa @ Elizabethton--Semifinal

Tornado89

HA HA HA One things for sure ill see you guys friday night have a safe trip. GO CYCLONES

Hey BC, they have the largest football stadium in Tennessee. They also have the tallest tree! Now im really intimidated!! :twisted:

This old man has met a lot of people in my life time and I know when someone has a large and smart butt mouth and you win that award tonight cause you have the biggest.

OMG!!1 I cant believe it! Blount County finally has something that is bigger than Betsy. Yahoo!!! GO TORNADOES!!!!

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow you all talk about class,but yet you get on here and bash a community,the other team and a bunch of kids riding the high of there life! If thats class well I have none. How many posting actually play? I bet very few,you all are riding the coat tails of 2 very good teams and pulling your own chains to make yourself fill good.Both these teams have earned respect and are very good no matter if they have won them all or lost some to. You all forget these kids read these post and if they dont have enough pressure you all add more for both teams. Heres an idea grow up and act like you know football. It doesnt matter who looks best,has the biggest players,best record,etc... any thing can happen at anytime! And as far as CAK goes great team with good coaching that beat us with no excuses,you all stopped us on 3rd and 1 and on 4th and 1 and that won the game! Congradulations! And Alcoa you should say nothing at all you dont have to tou have 5 state championships in a row that speaks for itself if you let it! And at the end of the day all you can say is Elizabethton and Alcoa played the best of the best and someones going win and someones going to lose its life. But when whatever team wins or loses both teams fans will rush to there computer and instead of saying good game it will be see I told you what would happen,we got a bad call,someone cheated,blah,blah blah instead of saying great game guys way to leave onthe feild and better luck next time! Remember some of these kids it there last game ever most will never play football again so grow up and show respect on both teams!

Go Cyclones!!!!!!!

Well said! :twisted: GO TORNADOES!!!!

Cyclonepride--don't think anyone is claiming a definitive victory by CAK over Betsy--just a real victory-we didn't complain about our starters that didn't play though or how the penalties lost the game. :lol: As I said before--two very evenly matched teams. I don't think Alcoa will kill ya'll--but I do think they'll win.

Geez O Pete...get over yourself! YOU AREN'T PLAYING ANYMORE THIS YEAR! You want me to tell you what happened? #14 got a bad snap. That's what happened. Generally he can kick a golf ball through the eye of a needle but he got a bad snap. We aren't whining or complaining. We lost, but guess what? We're still playing!

Yea, but CAK beat you Guys on your own field. Besty would be the same place(home) if Alcoa had been placed in Region 1. :thumb:

Woulda Coulda Shoulda...Doesn't matter now because Betsy (get the spelling right) IS playing Friday night and we are home...OUR HOME FIELD. Keep talking and patting yourself on the back with your little emoticons on the postings because I think it just may be a cold long ride home for you on Friday night. Man, that will be so embarrasing if your big bad tornadoes get beat by the little o' cyclones. In all seriousness, I hope it is a good and injury free game. What matters is what happens on the field Friday night and I think it will come down to who wants it the most. Sometimes being number one isn't always a good thing. We prefer flying under the radar. Good Luck to both teams and GO CYCLONES!

I once heard this saying, its not the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of the fight in the dog. I truly beileve coach witten has got the best team in the state. I heard rumor of Alcoa already making reservations for the hotels in state? i really hope this is true because if you look over Betsy, your gonna get bit. ask your pals from Austin-East. Coach W had the team feeling loose today. they had a contest to have the best high-step(from preston running a 90+yrd run). Also heard alcoa hasnt watched film on us? hahaha. Good luck to both teams, have a injury free game guys.

E-town 24-Alcoa-17

Don't worry about the film study balla3 (sorry about your birth defect...is it hard to find underwear and pants that fit?) The Tornadoes have been studying since Sunday. Good news about the high stepping fun. Alcoa was working on blocking, tackling, special teams, running the football and conditioning today. It is good to hear that E-Town takes Alcoa lightly enough to goof off in practice. As for overnight reservations, we do not need them. Tennessee Tech is less than two hours away. As for our pals at AE; we respect them as we do all potential opponents; however, we are not AE by a longshot. :thumb:

As for the taunting issue refrenced by some posters herein. I have reviewed the film from the AE game and was stunned at the pre-game taunting the E-Town players got away with. Most stunning was the fact that some E-Town coaches were leading the charge! I have heard that the film has been sent to T$$AA for review. If this rumor is true, it will be interesting to see if the spineless T$$AA will do anything about it. Regardless, it is disturbing to see such poor sportsmanship from a high school football team.

Your a good one to be talking after the trash talking you've done

If you will go back through this thread, you will see that I am only repeating what Betsy fans have stated about the size of their stadium and how our TORNADOES will be totally intimidated. I dont consider that trash talking!!! I personally think that both teams are exactly where they are supposed to be. I am looking forward to an exciting and injury free game. I am very sorry that I have offended you. It looks like a very nice tree. :thumb: May the best team win!

GO TORNADOES!!!