Alcoa @ Elizabethton--Semifinal

Tornado89

Your a good one to be talking after the trash talking you've done

If you will go back through this thread, you will see that I am only repeating what Betsy fans have stated about the size of their stadium and how our TORNADOES will be totally intimidated. I dont consider that trash talking!!! I personally think that both teams are exactly where they are supposed to be. I am looking forward to an exciting and injury free game. I am very sorry that I have offended you. It looks like a very nice tree. :thumb: May the best team win!

GO TORNADOES!!!

The tree came from one of your fan to me if you will go back and check.

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Betsy should just be quiet and see what they can do. I hear all this talk about their injuries causing their loss to CAK. Everyone has injuries, CAK had 2 starters out. Bottom line, you had a chance to show what you got at home to the whole state, and you couldnt beat CAK at home and they had one of their worst games. So really you havent beaten anyone yet. You lost to Asheville and CAK, played weak teams in playoffs, now you will either be exposed, or you will beat Alcoa. If Besty was in the same district with Alcoa, CAK and Loudon, they would be a 2-3 loss team. Must be nice playing the Cumberland Gaps of the world

Betsy should just be quiet and see what they can do. I hear all this talk about their injuries causing their loss to CAK. Everyone has injuries, CAK had 2 starters out. Bottom line, you had a chance to show what you got at home to the whole state, and you couldnt beat CAK at home and they had one of their worst games. So really you havent beaten anyone yet. You lost to Asheville and CAK, played weak teams in playoffs, now you will either be exposed, or you will beat Alcoa. If Besty was in the same district with Alcoa, CAK and Loudon, they would be a 2-3 loss team. Must be nice playing the Cumberland Gaps of the world

Are you just stupid or what? We lost to CAK by a high snap. CAK did not have one of their worst games. I talked to several of their fans and they were stunned at how good the cyclones were and felt lucky to leave with a win. Yep we lost. Yep we lost to Asheville, same thing. Asheville's coach said he couldn't believe the speed E'ton has. There was a questionable call in that game but bottom line, we lost. However, WE ARE PLAYING FRIDAY NIGHT. So keep going over the season in your mind and keep thinking that we are lucky to be playing Alcoa but get one thing straight, WE DON'T WHINE! As Brother John Madden once said..."Self-promotion is for losers." Oh and by the by it is spelled BETSY, short for Elizabeth. Don't worry you'll hear it repeated often friday night.

To all you CAK fans please read this and take your win and let it go! I know you all are hurt that your at home and I wish we all could play all year but we cant see you next year!

From earlier thread you apparently didnt read!

"And as far as CAK goes great team with good coaching that beat us with no excuses,you all stopped us on 3rd and 1 and on 4th and 1 and that won the game!"

Have you ever seen us play, we have the best team in all classes and a Mr. Football candidate at every position. We beat everybody by 30 points (except for the ones that we lost) and you have never seen anything like what you are going to see from us Friday night. Our fans are the best in the state and there are 10,000 of them. You are going to get hit hard on every play and we are just as fast as Alcoa. I am happy that all of your fans have already made your reservations for the finals, it just shows how classless you are. And you recruit.

Sincerely,

David Lipscomb 2004

Tyner Academy 2005

Smith County 2006

DCA 2007

Marion Co. 2008

Heh. :thumb:

Have you ever seen us play, we have the best team in all classes and a Mr. Football candidate at every position. We beat everybody by 30 points (except for the ones that we lost) and you have never seen anything like what you are going to see from us Friday night. Our fans are the best in the state and there are 10,000 of them. You are going to get hit hard on every play and we are just as fast as Alcoa. I am happy that all of your fans have already made your reservations for the finals, it just shows how classless you are. And you recruit.

Sincerely,

David Lipscomb 2004

Tyner Academy 2005

Smith County 2006

DCA 2007

Marion Co. 2008

Heh. :thumb:

OK so my only question is do you all recruit? And if so you all do a whale of a job maybe you can help Kiffin!