Class 4a State Championship Greeneville vs. Giles

DevilMan03

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to the Bobcats....they earned it....I am proud for them and i am proud that my team gave them one of their best games of the year earlier in the season.

And....Greeneville played a good game......Now.....you know both "teams" were very good... and great plays were made by a lot of people..........

BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

BO Knows....Bo knows...Bo knows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He was the difference maker AGAIN!!!

I sure am glad that he is finally graduating....seven years of him was enough

Way to go guys..............now maybe OC can start that move to WC.....ha!!

I am a faithful giles county fan who was a casual observer of greenville fan posts and how much trash you talked during the playoffs dont be mad now that you lost cause if you had won we would have heard it. We should have beat you by more cause your db's are terrible. I'm gonna rub it in go bobcats.lol NOBODY REMEMBERS SECOND PLACE. BYE BYE CAINE TRAIN

LOL

Congratulations Greeneville on a great season. A few mistakes made the difference in this game for Greeneville but I thought they were going to get the win. Not so impressed with Giles Co., saw a bunch of luck and when the QB is gone, oh well, not much left.

Pulling for you next year to be at the same place!!

If Giles is not so impressive what does that say for the Green apples?Maryville not so impressive either :thumb: GoCats STATE CHAMPS!!!!

I am a faithful giles county fan who was a casual observer of greenville fan posts and how much trash you talked during the playoffs dont be mad now that you lost cause if you had won we would have heard it. We should have beat you by more cause your db's are terrible. I'm gonna rub it in go bobcats.lol NOBODY REMEMBERS SECOND PLACE. BYE BYE CAINE TRAIN

LOL

The only thing your doing is making Gilles co. look bad. I hope no one from Greeneville takes his bait. If you just let him talk and dont reply he will stop. :thumb:

For these teams to play this intense game in spite of the crappy officiating is a testament to the talent and discipline of both the players and coaching staff. Congratulations on your big win.

Well well well, Barb, surely you aren't on here complaining about officiating... :thumb::thumb: ...I just thought you complained about them on the basketball board.....Was hoping Greeneville would win...but you ragging the officials is better than anything to me at this point.... :angry:B)

LOL

The only thing your doing is making Gilles co. look bad. I hope no one from Greeneville takes his bait. If you just let him talk and dont reply he will stop. :thumb:

agreed, classless post, but he's right about the db's. How do you make it to the state finals with a secondary that is that bad?

LOL

agreed, classless post, but he's right about the db's. How do you make it to the state finals with a secondary that is that bad?

Bocephus you are a dillweed. Instead of saying great passes and catches by 12 & 14 from Giles you bad mouth Greeneville that played hard nosed football. You're top notch aren't ya?

footballfame54....you are a loser.

Bocephus you are a dillweed. Instead of saying great passes and catches by 12 & 14 from Giles you bad mouth Greeneville that played hard nosed football. You're top notch aren't ya?

footballfame54....you are a loser.

I wouldn't call them great passes or catches... they didn't have to be particularly good, because the receivers were so far behind the secondary. Just making a statement, and asking why Greeneville's secondary was so bad. I'm not trying to rip on these kids or anything, but given the scores that were given up i think it's a fair question, and don't see why you need to resort to name calling.

Was this a problem all season?