1A State Championship: South Pittsburg vs. Union City

powerp

Union City fans make a point to watch the YouTube video back on page 27. It shows South Pittsburgh playing Jasper. They played with 3 down lineman and blitzed their linebackers. If you start considering how that matches up against our offense, you have to start feeling pretty good. We need to see a YouTube video of their offense.

I hope you base our team on that game. It was our second game ever at running the spread and we hadn't quite had it down yet plus I guarantee you one thing MC was a good football team that yall would have a lot of trouble with. So anyways I hope all you Union people watch that clip and think that's what your going to see and once the game begin's you'll see a totally different team. Good luck for a great ballgame and to all travelers.

• Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well...I guess Union City just needs to stay at home or stay up in the stands come Friday night. We have no chance, we are the underdog, we don't have the speed to match, we can't do this, we can't do that, South Pitt must be perfect!!.

Folks, I can trash talk with the best of them. Not going there right now.

I will say...just keep talkin. You may be good, you may be great, but one thing I will promise....Union City will move into Cookeville, take the field at 12 noon and play the game. Play you like no other team has except the two that have beaten you. You CAn Be Beat....you already have been. Remember!!!!!

If we can play like we did in the third round game....Union City can win....NO DOUBT!!

If we played like we did against Wayne County in the first half, S P wins, no question.

I have not seen South Pitt.....just like you folks on here has not seen Union City.

We have shut down speed.....slowed down a passing game and have a kicker who can kick from 50 to 55 yards ....yes that is right.

If we can play the game without more than one turnover........like we did against Huntingdon, we will beat South Pitt.

Our kids will be prepared....no, we don't have a contract with a sportwear company, Yes, our kids grew up in Union City and Obion County Tennessee and not some other state or town across the U S. Our kids are Union City/Obion County kids. We don't have to pay ours to play.

We all know in Union City how South Pitt operates. We are a 100% public school. City school.

So, we will bring lots of fans both from Union City, Obion County and many areas of Western tennessee to see us play.

Milan plays after Union City and I predict they to will bring fans to see our game as well as ours will stay to see theirs.

So...just like I told the wayne County fans last week....A Tornado Watch has been issued for the Cookeville area with a strong Tornado moving from UNion City towards Cookville around Thursday afternoon. A warning will be placed sometime Friday morning for the South Pitt team and fans.

Not going there on the trash talking but you will play a game Friday against Union city, 4 quarters and yes, you may not have been hit like we are going to hit you. Our kids knows this is the last game and will lay everything out on the field come Friday at 12 noon.

of course not... they have never been hit like ull are to hit them.. The seniors and juniors was the practice squad for a South Pittsburg team that went 15-0 but those 07 seniors and juniors I’m sure could not hit nowhere near is hard has ulls team blallalaahahh ;);););) … I promise u will see wat hitting is all about on the first kickoff.. Contact some of those grace players that got turned flips if u don’t believe me.

Well...I guess Union City just needs to stay at home or stay up in the stands come Friday night. We have no chance, we are the underdog, we don't have the speed to match, we can't do this, we can't do that, South Pitt must be perfect!!.

I will say...just keep talkin. You may be good, you may be great, but one thing I will promise....Union City will move into Cookeville, take the field at 12 noon and play the game. Play you like no other team has except the two that have beaten you. You CAn Be Beat....you already have been. Remember!!!!!

If we can play like we did in the third round game....Union City can win....NO DOUBT!!

If we played like we did against Wayne County in the first half, S P wins, no question.

I have not seen South Pitt.....just like you folks on here has not seen Union City.

We have shut down speed.....slowed down a passing game and have a kicker who can kick from 50 to 55 yards ....yes that is right.

If we can play the game without more than one turnover........like we did against Huntingdon, we will beat South Pitt.

Our kids will be prepared....no, we don't have a contract with a sportwear company, Yes, our kids grew up in Union City and Obion County Tennessee and not some other state or town across the U S. Our kids are Union City/Obion County kids. We don't have to pay ours to play.

We all know in Union City how South Pitt operates. We are a 100% public school. City school.

So, we will bring lots of fans both from Union City, Obion County and many areas of Western tennessee to see us play.

Milan plays after Union City and I predict they to will bring fans to see our game as well as ours will stay to see theirs.

So...just like I told the wayne County fans last week....A Tornado Watch has been issued for the Cookeville area with a strong Tornado moving from UNion City towards Cookville around Thursday afternoon. A warning will be placed sometime Friday morning for the South Pitt team and fans.

Not going there on the trash talking but you will play a game Friday against Union city, 4 quarters and yes, you may not have been hit like we are going to hit you. Our kids knows this is the last game and will lay everything out on the field come Friday at 12 noon.

of course not... they have never been hit like ull are to hit them.. The seniors and juniors was the practice squad for a South Pittsburg team that went 15-0 but those 07 seniors and juniors I’m sure could not hit nowhere near is hard has ulls team blallalaahahh :lol:;):lol::lol: … I promise u will see wat hitting is all about on the first kickoff.. Contact some of those grace players that got turned flips if u don’t believe me.

S.P. fans you humor me with your talk of speed and loving to hit. SP is not a physical football team.

S.P. was manhandled by a physical team that ran the football and loved to hit in Polk Co. earlier this season. It sounds like UC and PC play a similar kind of ball. If you want to post some video, post some of the decleating hits Polk laid on you guys.

S.P. is a very good team, but they're not near as good as you fans think they are.

South Pittsburg home of the 4.6+ / 40!!!!!! ;) Hit em in the mouth UC and the gold ball will be heading west!!

u laugh at the fact some of our players run under a 4.6???? :lol::lol: u right 6 barely runs under a 5.5 in a forty and 11 i think he was timed at a 5.3 has well has 21... It was all hype up till this point and u ruined it... dang :lol: thats wat our players have used to break those big plays hope they let us use them in state

Yea SP is the slowest team east of the Mississippi..No speed at all...I was just kidding about all the speed....Shoot we might as well just line up and run the single wing..Good ol 46 power.....Of course I am just joking...SP is the fastest team in 1A overall...I mean we have backups that run 4.5's...and that is no joke...SP is finally healthy and everybody is seeing the results since it is now playoff time...Mercy Mercy Mercy in our three games so far...

What does Union City's O-line average??? Bet they do not have a man bigger than that 6 foot 330 pound monster from Boyd...man he was big....lets talk some football instead of trash talking for once....Does Union city have alot of depth?? How many state games have they played in??? Who are the two best players on defense?? Any kick/punt returners that can fly???

no but we got the next best thing a 5 10 360 center

UCGT you have been caught in a lie...you have no more credibilty on this thread...get outta my face.

77 Will Arnold OL/DL 5’10 295 Sr. Ha Ha Ha!! here's the truth

http://www.nwtntoday.com/photos/File2647.pdf

a guy from south pitt is gonna try and tell me how big one of our guys is wow ;)

of course not... they have never been hit like ull are to hit them.. The seniors and juniors was the practice squad for a South Pittsburg team that went 15-0 but those 07 seniors and juniors I’m sure could not hit nowhere near is hard has ulls team blallalaahahh :lol:;):lol::lol: … I promise u will see wat hitting is all about on the first kickoff.. Contact some of those grace players that got turned flips if u don’t believe me.

S.P. fans you humor me with your talk of speed and loving to hit. SP is not a physical football team.

S.P. was manhandled by a physical team that ran the football and loved to hit in Polk Co. earlier this season. It sounds like UC and PC play a similar kind of ball. If you want to post some video, post some of the decleating hits Polk laid on you guys.

S.P. is a very good team, but they're not near as good as you fans think they are.

Hey everyone South Pitt aint physical!! Yea sure we aint…. O didn’t u hear our boys gave money to grace players to fly through the air when we got next to them .. Since our players get money to play football and all… give me a break yea a 3A one loss polk team beat us.. Did ull play any ranked 3 or 4 A top 10 teams.. We have lost 3 games in 3 years and 2 of those teams are playin for gold balls Friday along with us

On offense you will have to catch us. On defense, we may not knock you on your back, but I guarantee you we will hit you from multiple directions often and quickly. It's not a matter of knocking your helmet off every time, but a matter of getting hit by multiple Pirates at the same time. Just when you think you see daylight..... lights out!

On offense you will have to catch us. On defense, we may not knock you on your back, but I guarantee you we will hit you from multiple directions often and quickly. It's not a matter of knocking your helmet off every time, but a matter of getting hit by multiple Pirates at the same time. Just when you think you see daylight..... lights out!

see thats the thing we just hit you once and its adios ;)