Dobyns-Bennett v. Clinton

hincke2000

Clinton has a pretty good football team but DB's offense should prove to much to handle.

Prediction DB-35 Clinton-10

This will be a tough one for Clinton if they give up the ball as much as they did Friday night. If they can hold on to the ball and stop DB's RB then this can be a good game but that is a big "if". I would have never said this till after Friday night but I think Clinton can beat DB on the line and match up with them pretty well as far as playmakers go. I would deff not look at the Farragut Scrimmage because neither Dee on Camion played in it and plus its a scrimmage....Clintons got A LOT of work to do for Friday night if they even want this game to be close. Be safe on you way down guys

Edited by thekidd0086

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This will be a tough one for Clinton if they give up the ball as much as they did Friday night. If they can hold on to the ball and stop DB's RB then this can be a good game but that is a big "if". I would have never said this till after Friday night but I think Clinton can beat DB on the line and match up with them pretty well as far as playmakers go. I would deff not look at the Farragut Scrimmage because neither Dee on Camion played in it and plus its a scrimmage....Clintons got A LOT of work to do for Friday night if they even want this game to be close. Be safe on you way down guys

Clinton will have to stop more than just Chris Sensabaugh..if that's the running back youre talking about. We have plenty of other running backs in the backfield and Clinton will have to stop them also to stay in the game. Looking forward to coming down Friday. Roll Tribe!

We are a small town, but we're not so small that you cant find us...lol. Just to give you an idea of our size, Oak Ridge's population is around 27,000 and Clinton's is around 9,000.

I aint saying that 92.trying to save some gas for me and whoever,Ill catch it on the radio. :thumb: just hope everybody on both teams come out healthy.

Hey 92=just wanted to ask you?Your closer to Maryville,Knoxville is there a bunch of HATERS up there, about one team?D-B has about 5 countys worth of HATERS.All of Northeast Tennessee.Im new here from N.Carolina and i think its funny as heck.I got a girl in 9th grade so thats how im a fan.I get on a bunch of these topics and get some of these Mountain Boys all torn up. :roflolk: They write about other teams beating us.But there teams cant!!!I just think its funny as HECK,and wondered if this was happen to other schools?I understand when you cant beat a team,it makes people mad,But HECK still give them there RESPECT,And stop talking down on them,it makes the HATERS team look weaker and dumb.Thats like me talking bout Maryville losing to White Station,or even Clinton losing in the playoffs.Both of yall beat us and so i know to keep my mouth shut,But some dont learn. :blush:Just seeing what u think

Hey 92=just wanted to ask you?Your closer to Maryville,Knoxville is there a bunch of HATERS up there, about one team?D-B has about 5 countys worth of HATERS.All of Northeast Tennessee.Im new here from N.Carolina and i think its funny as heck.I got a girl in 9th grade so thats how im a fan.I get on a bunch of these topics and get some of these Mountain Boys all torn up. :roflolk: They write about other teams beating us.But there teams cant!!!I just think its funny as HECK,and wondered if this was happen to other schools?I understand when you cant beat a team,it makes people mad,But HECK still give them there RESPECT,And stop talking down on them,it makes the HATERS team look weaker and dumb.Thats like me talking bout Maryville losing to White Station,or even Clinton losing in the playoffs.Both of yall beat us and so i know to keep my mouth shut,But some dont learn. :blush:Just seeing what u think

Yes, i believe that kind of stuff goes on anywhere you lace up those cleats on friday nights. Around the Knoxville area, i would have to say that alot of people like to see certain teams lose because of the success they might have. Just to name a few... Maryville, Alcoa, Webb, Fulton, Catholic, Oak Ridge, Farragut, Austin East are some of the teams i hear alot of people talk about wishing they would lose and not have good seasons.

Im not like that personally. I dont care what other teams do as long as we beat them when we play them. Oak Ridge is one of our biggest rivals, but i like to see them do well, except when they play us.

But i guess not everybody thinks the way i do. The only reason there are so many haters against you guys, would have to be because of all the success DB has had over them over the years. DB is the winningest program in the state of Tennessee, so you are not going to be liked by everyone.

I think the way a team carries itself says alot about them. I mean, i have never heard of DB being disrespectful or showboaters.....they just take care of business and move on to the next team. That is why i have soo much respect for you guys.

Clinton will have to stop more than just Chris Sensabaugh..if that's the running back youre talking about. We have plenty of other running backs in the backfield and Clinton will have to stop them also to stay in the game. Looking forward to coming down Friday. Roll Tribe!

You are 100% correct, but any team that goes up against DB would be crazy not to focus on CS! I would rather get beaten by someone else than to think we didnt even try to focus on a team's best player. Chris is one of the best running backs i have seen and he is going to be a handfull for us to contain, but we are going to show up....lace up those cleats, and give it our best shot.

92 I know what you mean,nothing agaist Northeast Tennessee,but theres a big drop off after D-B.Other than south here the last couple yrs,theres nobody stepping up to play more teams going west on 81{HALF OF southes HAVE BEEN IN THE PLAYOFFS}.i think if some of these teams would step up there OPP. it would make them better,And making the local gms better.D-B has to go an hour sometimes more just to get to play a top notch team.And then they play these weaker teams around here the rest of the season,and dont get much of a challege most of the time,and then play a playoff team from up that way and and gets beat.

92 I know what you mean,nothing agaist Northeast Tennessee,but theres a big drop off after D-B.Other than south here the last couple yrs,theres nobody stepping up to play more teams going west on 81{HALF OF southes HAVE BEEN IN THE PLAYOFFS}.i think if some of these teams would step up there OPP. it would make them better,And making the local gms better.D-B has to go an hour sometimes more just to get to play a top notch team.And then they play these weaker teams around here the rest of the season,and dont get much of a challege most of the time,and then play a playoff team from up that way and and gets beat.

I agree 2010. DB has done a better job the last couple of years of playing teams from outside of upper east tenn. I know that DB has played Oak Ridge over the years, but i dont think just playing one good team is going to get your team ready for the playoffs. If DB wants to make it to a state championship game, they are going to have to continue to play much better competition durning the regular season. Well, that's just my opinion anyway.