Signal Mtn vs South Pittsburg

OLD PIRATE

The Pirates beat my team only once (in the playoffs a few years ago). One visit to Beene Stadium, along with putting up with all the Pirate fan crap on here is enough to make anyone hate them.

It doesn't happen too much, so I'll love it while I can, thank you!

By the way, I'm not depressed. My team is still winning quite often!!

:thumb:

VERY WELL SAID...................i thought i was the only one sick and tired of hearing the same ol crap from the same ol people from SP!!! SP is good and i think they deserve everything they ve earned but good grief!!!

The Troll was kind of skerd to come over there lookin' for you fellas. Looked like Halloween over there with all the Orange and Black. Them cherries in the bottom of that mason jar must of made the Troll sick, cause I wuzn't walkin' so good by halftime. Me and the Fall Creek Hermit really enjoyed the Beene, though.

You fellers wuz saying that Beene was good for one TD. Does that mean the Eagles would have won 40-28 in the Eagles' Nest? He....he...he. :roflolk:

If Beene is worth a touchdown then the nest should be worth one two. The score would have been 47-28 at our place.

Haven't had a chance to read the post since the game and don't now...about to go watch Bama play ROLL TIDE!!

Congrats to the Eagles they played a fine game. The Signal players were great to Travis after the game, he was absolutely heart broken and they hugged and encouraged him as they shook hands. Sportsmanship at it's finest and I appreciated it. Ya'll should be proud

The Pirates played a great game too. They need to hold their heads up and get ready for next week. The ultimate goal...a state championship, is still out there! GO PIRATES!!!

VERY WELL SAID...................i thought i was the only one sick and tired of hearing the same ol crap from the same ol people from SP!!! SP is good and i think they deserve everything they ve earned but good grief!!!

2seam, Old Pirate and most all other coacht posters want to see you admit Temple was cheaters.................Garantee, wees all sick and tired of the denials.... :popcorneater:

I would like to thank everyone that came out last night. The young lads layed it on the line and played hard. What a great football game. #14,#6,#7,#3,#19,#32,#9 all achieved legend status for Signal. Not too many teams come to SP with more talent, but those guys from Signal have it. Congratulations to Sam Arnold from East Brainerd for winning the autographed self portrait with a legend like myself. I will return to Phillip Beene stadium during week 7 to watch the living legend reactions Boyd Buchanan club.

I would like to thank everyone that came out last night. The young lads layed it on the line and played hard. What a great football game. #14,#6,#7,#3,#19,#32,#9 all achieved legend status for Signal. Not too many teams come to SP with more talent, but those guys from Signal have it. Congratulations to Sam Arnold from East Brainerd for winning the autographed self portrait with a legend like myself. I will return to Phillip Beene stadium during week 7 to watch the living legend reactions Boyd Buchanan club.

I'll let the fellers know. I'm sure they'll 'preciate it.

But seven legends in one game? Better be careful or legend status won't mean so much. :roflolk:

It's funny that only the Jasper folk's are running there mouth about us SP folk making excuse's about the loss and I haven't seen one post to indicate that. We got beat by a great SM team period.. Enough said on this subject.

Sportman, Let me ask you a question. Why did Grider change passers and put that #15 in at passer and put Millard out at pass catcher? That was a bunch of mess. Millard is supposed to be our passer. I garuntee you that Signal did not fall for that mess. You think im joking but im not.

Edited by Roy Dillard