59 members have voted

1. 1. Cats or Rebels?

• Oak Ridge
    • Maryville

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look forward to going to Oak Ridge. I plan on eating at Big Ed's before the game.

I expect Oak Ridge to come out fired up. Maryville was a little sloppy last week. If they can eliminate some of those mistake the Rebels should win. Dez Horne is a great receiver who can take it to the house any play. Jacob West is a very good all around back. Shawn Prevo is going to be special. John Demarcus ran the ball well last week.

RebelRon,

You probably already know this, but, if your going to Big Ed's, go early, like 5:00 early.

This game will be alot like the Florida vs Tennessee, Maryville has too much talent and depth, I'm hoping OR can make a game of it. Enjoy the surroundings, it should be a great night for football!!

Go Wildcats!!!!

Fellers we's purty yung two....Got a lot ov soffs and one frashman runnin back playin.....Eye'm hopin eye can git ovur thair Fridee nite......Butt me and mommaSTARS wuz hopin we could kick Nellie Belle inn ta newtrull and pick up enuff speed comin' off ov tha Pelladega...eye mean Pellysippy Speedway thair around tha Solway Hill two coast on inn two Blankenship Feeled Fridee nite....Then momma wuz watchin tha news last nite and got worried she was gonna haiv two push agin....Can ewe fellers give me a few drivin/coastin/pushin tips fer thiz Fridee???.... :unsure:

http://www.volunteertv.com/home/headlines/103478584.html

Edited by STARSNBARS

Fellers we's purty yung two....Got a lot ov soffs and one frashman runnin back playin.....Eye'm hopin eye can git ovur thair Fridee nite......Butt me and mommaSTARS wuz hopin we could kick Nellie Belle inn ta newtrull and pick up enuff speed comin' off ov tha Pelladega...eye mean Pellysippy Speedway thair around tha Solway Hill two coast on inn two Blankenship Feeled Fridee nite....Then momma wuz watchin tha news last nite and got worried she was gonna haiv two push agin....Can ewe fellers give me a few drivin/coastin/pushin tips fer thiz Fridee???.... :unsure:

http://www.volunteertv.com/home/headlines/103478584.html

I don't get it.

Really looking forward to this .... I've never even been to Blankenship field before and I've always admired the Oak Ridge Wildcat's Football program from afar . I expect Oak Ridge to give it their very best shot , and I expect a very competitive game . If Maryville is thinking this game will be a Pushover we're liable to get beat . Maryville is used to always getting the best effort from their opponent , and I expect Quarles and crew to have Maryville prepared for a real Dog Fight !

Is their plenty of seating on the Visitors side ?