Perry County at Collinwood

jusboro

64 members have voted

1. 1. Trojans or Vikings?

• Collinwood
    • Perry County

I am for C'wood, but if the coaches coach, like they have been then they could be in trouble. #6 is always wide open and they hardly throw it to him; they are wasting a great player. The fans are talking about it to, wonder what is up with that? I still have to go with the TROJANS!

#6 is a good player, and has been making big plays for the last three years at collinwood. The thing is a lot of the time #7 is running for his life, and also cwood isnt throwing it as much now. As far as the coaching goes cwood is getting coached very well i mean they have won 4 in a row including a big win over Adamsville. I think everything is running smoothly for the Trojans and every player is playing there roll well.

Best ball game of week #8, hard to tell who wins. Winner could take the region.

Collinwood traditionaly gets bettr as the season progresses, this year is no exception. This district is a loaded bomb for the last 3 games of the season for CW, PC, and Wc, who's gonna emerge ? IDK but I see a possible upset or two looming for someone, I have a gut feeling the the wood may slip in and take this district ! I guess we will know in the coming weeks. Good luck to all you boys who strap it up every Friday night ! We will see some of you soon !!

Monkey Wrench,

Are you picking on little kids?

Come After me! I'M A MAN,

I'm 40!

Don't sit there and downgrade a Kid.....

You're no better than they are, atleast he's mature!

haha, just kidding.

I think you saw the worst of Perry County this past week, there were too many mistakes on the offensive side of the ball and came out swinging in the 3rd quarter, then they started landing the knockout. Also the defense buckled down and only allowed 1 touchdown after what seemed to be an eye opener to the coaches. I see them much improved against the Trojans and with something to prove.

They're like Dierks Bentley, They like to "Feel That Fire,"

Also MonkeyWrench, everytime you have predicted Perry County to win you are about 50%.... You thought they should have beat Riverside... And last year you predicted a Vikings loss against Columbia Academy. So your opinion isn't above anyone else's, it stinks just as bad as mine.

I would like to get back to some intelligent conversation about the game, don't just say I think they will win because it will help out my home team, explain yourself.... Use your thinking words. HAHA

Perry County wins, they match up better against their speedy secondary very well, also, they're stronger on the line. Tucker and Mercer are the difference in the two teams.

this is one of the real gambles i'm not sure about...i would by no means put my money on collinwood, nor perry county, honestly...and my predictions arn't always right, i know this. i just happened to pick against cornersville (and im usually right about it) but they take it as i'm out to get them and a straight up hater, although in all honesty, i think the other team will beat them....

anyways, like i said, if i was a betting man, i wouldn't touch this game with a 15 foot pole. perry county could easily run away with it (and i don't think collinwood could run away with it) but i feel like they match up pretty well. (i said the exact same thing about the perry county/mtp game and i predicted mtp to win, but the same way by if it was close mtp would win, and PC ended up winning it pretty convincingly.)

i havn't seen pc play this year, but i have seen collinwood, and they seemed to be pretty small, but they were fast and played with a lot of heart (which i'm sure PC also does) but like i said, i just got a feeling. :thumb:

Edited by Monkey Wrench

this is one of the real gambles i'm not sure about...i would by no means put my money on collinwood, nor perry county, honestly...and my predictions arn't always right, i know this. i just happened to pick against cornersville (and im usually right about it) but they take it as i'm out to get them and a straight up hater, although in all honesty, i think the other team will beat them....

anyways, like i said, if i was a betting man, i wouldn't touch this game with a 15 foot pole. perry county could easily run away with it (and i don't think collinwood could run away with it) but i feel like they match up pretty well. (i said the exact same thing about the perry county/mtp game and i predicted mtp to win, but the same way by if it was close mtp would win, and PC ended up winning it pretty convincingly.)

i havn't seen pc play this year, but i have seen collinwood, and they seemed to be pretty small, but they were fast and played with a lot of heart (which i'm sure PC also does) but like i said, i just got a feeling. :thumb:

That's why they don't like you. You act like we can't see you taking shots at us in other posts.

Edited by cornerback10

i am not making a score prediction just yet but i say that PC probably has the edge as far as athletes go... but the coaching edge goes to collinwood by far. i think they will have an excellent game plan to beat PC, but players have to execute and PC may make that difficult.

should be a great game.

Edited by big D

taking shots is not picking against you....people pick against CA every game...do i get all freaked out about it? no...i have not taken 1 shot at anyone from cornersville since dewman picked undefeated in the region....

I didn't say they get mad at you for picking against us. They get when you throw jabs at us in your posts. Why even mention Cornersville in the above post? Also, how many times have we said Dewman didn't say anything about going undefeated?

Hope your right, but it has been like that for the last 3 or 4 games. Love the Trojan Tunnel, it was awesome the other night.

Is C'wood runnin any screen plays or draw plays to slow down the pass rush. Also, the line better step up because I'm bettin PC's d-line will be coming hard. I believe that C'wood has the chance to out play PC with their speed. Idk why just something in my gut tellin me C'wood will win.

Hope your right, but it has been like that for the last 3 or 4 games. Love the Trojan Tunnel, it was awesome the other night.

I believe the Collinwood faithful will be out in full force come Friday night. :thumb:

If the crowd for Collinwood is still as loud as a couple of years ago, that could pose some problems for Perry County.

I believe the Collinwood faithful will be out in full force come Friday night. :thumb:

If the crowd for Collinwood is still as loud as a couple of years ago, that could pose some problems for Perry County.

This will be a awesome game . PC always plays CW hard to the end . Speed kills and both teams are loaded !!! Have been watching the tucker kid since 7th grade and mercer too. They fast and find a way to (not get hit too bad) but CW will hit you.I figure that the team with the least turnovers wins this game . I know PC has some BIG linemen ,,, but not in the race with Adamsville line ! We will find a way to win Friday night ... :thumb: Go TROJANS !!!