Greeneville @ Chuckey Doak

DevilMan03

Who wins? ha ha  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins ha ha

Wow i figured GHS would think they did no wrong last night. well it's classless when you go for it on fourth down every time in the game. it's classless when you onside kick it early in the game and lay a knock out hit on purpose to get someone hurt and trying to run up the score. it's classless when adults come over to the CD side and pick fights with CD students. thank the lord that inmature GHS parent got thorwen out for touching a student. it's classless when a studnet runs behind cd's sideline waveing the flag. i wish we would of took that flag and pissed on it. and have you ever been to a game with a student section? when the starters are being said you say SUCKS! its apart of being a student! GHS does it in basketball so what makes it bad for CD to do it in football? well and on to the late hits. when you are getting embarrseed all night and watching the other side run the score up and hitting you late onside kicking it going for it all the first half. i dont blame them for getting angry and hitting you and getting in your face. im glad a county team did cause we didnt back down. if your going to wine about a poor county team hitting you right back in your mouth then get ready for it all of the playoffs. but i think we played good. i think we did what we suppose to. not roll over like a B and go back and hit you guys back. BTW With no Willie C its a diffgame. just saying. hope he doesnt get hurt cause if he gets hurt your season is done. Willie C is the GHS offense. BJ doesnt even play running back anymore. its WILLE C all day. But he is a good Recuit from NC once again a non greeneville native comes and steals the show..

good luck rest of the season

Wow i figured GHS would think they did no wrong last night. well it's classless when you go for it on fourth down every time in the game. it's classless when you onside kick it early in the game and lay a knock out hit on purpose to get someone hurt and trying to run up the score. it's classless when adults come over to the CD side and pick fights with CD students. thank the lord that inmature GHS parent got thorwen out for touching a student. it's classless when a studnet runs behind cd's sideline waveing the flag. i wish we would of took that flag and pissed on it. and have you ever been to a game with a student section? when the starters are being said you say SUCKS! its apart of being a student! GHS does it in basketball so what makes it bad for CD to do it in football? well and on to the late hits. when you are getting embarrseed all night and watching the other side run the score up and hitting you late onside kicking it going for it all the first half. i dont blame them for getting angry and hitting you and getting in your face. im glad a county team did cause we didnt back down. if your going to wine about a poor county team hitting you right back in your mouth then get ready for it all of the playoffs. but i think we played good. i think we did what we suppose to. not roll over like a B and go back and hit you guys back. BTW With no Willie C its a diffgame. just saying. hope he doesnt get hurt cause if he gets hurt your season is done. Willie C is the GHS offense. BJ doesnt even play running back anymore. its WILLE C all day. But he is a good Recuit from NC once again a non greeneville native comes and steals the show..

Once again another Jealous county highschooler. Greeneville didnt have willy c lastyear and made it to the ship. Bj was hurt and didnt play the whole game. But cant we say once juice is gone Cd will be one and done. oh yes we can cause hes all you have. Greeneville has speed all over the field. What do u do when you put your seconds in? tellem not to score? Oh and the reason ballard went for the onside kick was to score to get to the mercy rule lil one. If Willy is all we have then how has our d stopped every team we've played. When willy has bad nights how do we win? Because we are a blue collar team...Cd has had one winning season in how many years? Exactly...Everyone is just jealous of Greeneville...

Edited by CoachTFlorida

hmmmmm classless to go for it on 4th down....gee seems to me the odds of CD getting the turnover with good field position were 50/50.I'd say we were tilting the odds in your favor.Same with the onside kick...All CD has to do is field the ball and they have it at mid-field. I agree is is sorry when fans misbehave and we all are gonna have to take responsibility for making sure it doesn't happen again. However, both of these coaches bear responsibility for how their players represent their schools both in victory and defeat.Getting "embarrassed" isn't an excuse...neither is being provoked. Both teams were very poorly disciplined late in this one and the coaches nearly let it get out of hand. BTW, Willy or not, this game would have had the same outcome....geez what a ludicrous statement, the #2 and #3 QB's scored on the knights. It was the DEFENSE that beat the FIRE-SNOT out of Yer boys

Edited by barb

Obviously, pitiful ol' Chuckey-Doak. Greeneville's recruit? You East Greene County people are clueless. What about Chuckey-Doak's center? isn't he from Connecticut? Sounds like Murphy may a better recruiting budget. You summed up your IQ level when you said that BJ doesn't play running back anymore. If you want to get better, don't play your starters the WHOLE GAME, MORONS! Don't feel bad though, South Greene did the same thing. I have to give props to West Greene, they did their best to get their young kids reps so they could gain some experience for the future (eventhough they complained too, about our 2nd and 3rd string running right up the middle and scoring, again, and again). I guess CD was trying to get ol' JuiceBox's stats back to a respectable level. CD probably should give it to #24 and #39 a little more, they didn't quit. Big Juice hung it up until he saw the clean uniforms go into the game, and then boy was he fired up. Talking about stupid student fans, some little CD guy came over in front of all the Greeneville fans late in the game, mooning them and saying, "Kiss Is, Kiss Is!" (Country version of Kiss This). County fans get this, one reason Willie C can get so open is because you can't key on two people at the same time. Try to stop BJ, and Willie goes, try to stop Willie and BJ goes. The one or two series that BJ was in, Ol CD couldn't hardly touch him. If Willie C isn't in the game, Stewart probably gets loose for about 225 instead and the score would be like, 51-13. Going for it on fourth down? Well lets see, do you punt from the other teams 35? Probably not. As for the onside kick, couldn't have been executed much better? But when your playing 11 on 12 its hard to get some calls, and spots (CD be thankful for the spots you received the whole night) Someone on here mentioned the spot on the onside kick being bad, what about CD td at the end of the first half? Collins was at least 2 yards passed the line of scrimmage, and guess what, the referee went over looked at it and said, "They're gonna beat the county out of them anyway, Just give it to them!" And you wanted to mention something about getting people hurt. I would bet my bottom dollar to say that the reason coach Ballard was wanting to score so fast, was to get the clock running and to get out of there before someone got hurt, real bad. I will give Chuckey Doak credit, they had a good PA announcer.

Final Word:

City Residents- Pay City and COUNTY Taxes

County Residents- Pay COUNTY Taxes=

Greeneville "THE REAL COUNTY CHAMPS, AGAIN"

and I'm predicting the Buffs to be the County School System Champs

tcpioneer3 said...

I got it CB, I was actually trying to herd cats this morning, Ill be trying to nail jello to a tree this afternoon. Just trying to find some competition for them devils, yall killin folks. Keep it up (after this week of course)...and I was thinking we could come up there and play

devilhead said...

Obviously, pitiful ol' Chuckey-Doak. Greeneville's recruit? You East Greene County people are clueless. What about Chuckey-Doak's center? isn't he from Connecticut? Sounds like Murphy may a better recruiting budget. You summed up your IQ level when you said that BJ doesn't play running back anymore. If you want to get better, don't play your starters the WHOLE GAME, MORONS! Don't feel bad though, South Greene did the same thing. I have to give props to West Greene, they did their best to get their young kids reps so they could gain some experience for the future (eventhough they complained too, about our 2nd and 3rd string running right up the middle and scoring, again, and again). I guess CD was trying to get ol' JuiceBox's stats back to a respectable level. CD probably should give it to #24 and #39 a little more, they didn't quit. Big Juice hung it up until he saw the clean uniforms go into the game, and then boy was he fired up. Talking about stupid student fans, some little CD guy came over in front of all the Greeneville fans late in the game, mooning them and saying, "Kiss Is, Kiss Is!" (Country version of Kiss This). County fans get this, one reason Willie C can get so open is because you can't key on two people at the same time. Try to stop BJ, and Willie goes, try to stop Willie and BJ goes. The one or two series that BJ was in, Ol CD couldn't hardly touch him. If Willie C isn't in the game, Stewart probably gets loose for about 225 instead and the score would be like, 51-13. Going for it on fourth down? Well lets see, do you punt from the other teams 35? Probably not. As for the onside kick, couldn't have been executed much better? But when your playing 11 on 12 its hard to get some calls, and spots (CD be thankful for the spots you received the whole night) Someone on here mentioned the spot on the onside kick being bad, what about CD td at the end of the first half? Collins was at least 2 yards passed the line of scrimmage, and guess what, the referee went over looked at it and said, "They're gonna beat the county out of them anyway, Just give it to them!" And you wanted to mention something about getting people hurt. I would bet my bottom dollar to say that the reason coach Ballard was wanting to score so fast, was to get the clock running and to get out of there before someone got hurt, real bad. I will give Chuckey Doak credit, they had a good PA announcer.

Final Word:

fbisurfin says...

First of all. You are not hard to figure out. Thanks to your buddy TC, and the nature of all of your previous posts. Good inside info. Yes the reason Greeneville is better than good is because of Carmichael. He IS the difference maker, GHS has done a good job of recruiting since B. Lyons (great classy player btw). From what I saw both teams will make it to the playoffs. Goodluck to both. Devil....should a GHS coach really be posting on here regarding their game? Hmmmmmmmm????????

Edited by fbisurfin

Ooooooo you are soooooooo smart. If I say my initials are SS would you assume I was the SC coach? Yes Willie is a play maker. We haven't had one since Gash. Is he the spark.... Well yeah! Would Greeneville be different without him .... Yep. Would the BRAC be different, I doubt it. Greeneville still dominates with Stewart at QB.... He has scary quickness and tons of natural ability. The devil D is still impenetrable and brutal and Ogle still provides crappy field position for the opposition. Yep your right we are a 1

man team. Of course you are also an idiot for saying so.

Edited by barb
  • Upvote 1

Ooooooo you are soooooooo smart. If I say my initials are SS would you assume I was the SC coach? Yes Willie is a play maker. We haven't had one since Gash. Is he the spark.... Well yeah! Would Greeneville be different without him .... Yep. Would the BRAC be different, I doubt it. Greeneville still dominates with Stewart at QB.... He has scary quickness and tons of natural ability. The devil D is still impenetrable and brutal and Ogle still provides crappy field position for the opposition. Yep your right we are a 1

Well put Barb. You always know how to put those boys back in their place. Without Willy we go back to the workhorse. Mr.Spradlin. Im hopin him and Rollins make it back by the playoffs. I believe they will be back next week but who knows...Barb have you checked out the quads this week? Seems if it ended now we wld play Seqouyah. Whoever that is...

Who said you were a 1 man team. You are very good at putting words in peoples mouth. Of course your posts prove you are a dumba$$ too. I just said y'all (not you of course barb, but you do take all the credit for anything going right in the town of Greeneville from what i see) have been very fortunate with transfers. Btw...ask your lil devil how that flag tastes after the CD player whipped him with it. Im holding the flag for ransom by the way, in case y'all want it back. You stupid geeks!

Who said you were a 1 man team. You are very good at putting words in peoples mouth. Of course your posts prove you are a dumba$$ too. I just said y'all (not you of course barb, but you do take all the credit for anything going right in the town of Greeneville from what i see) have been very fortunate with transfers. Btw...ask your lil devil how that flag tastes after the CD player whipped him with it. Im holding the flag for ransom by the way, in case y'all want it back. You stupid geeks!

well put that was immature by them fans to do tht by the way yea u all beat chuckey-doak but why run down the field on the sideline chuckey-doak is on with ur alls team flag that is a little low

Final Word:

Well said my friend. Well said. Greeneville was picked to win state even before willie decided to play. And classless would be cheering when rollins get hurt. the whole chanting sucks thing is all good. To the CD team- try the whole hustling on and off the field program. It makes you all look like slaps when you walk everywhere