Milan dropping to single A?

Vandy15

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rumor has it with a new school opening near by, and the local arsenal being shut down there is a chance Milan might drop down a classification, does anybody know anything about this?

Yes they will drop i hate to see the arsenal shut down. But Medina will start pulling kids back to Medina and that will not be good for Milan! I don't think Milan will drop to 1A if they do it will be a shock!

Probably more people work at the arsenol from other towns than from milan. that was the case with HIS in bruceton. most people that worked there were from other towns

But Bruceton always seemed to have a running back whose dad or mom got a job there the summer before their freshman year the week they moved to CARROLL county from florida, or wherever else they got 'em from.

Whats this mess all about? I garuntee you that Milan is a 3A school. How can they drop all the way to 1A? Their has to be something illegal going on. If the TSSAA finds out about them moving to 1A illegal, they will have forfeit their games. You think im joking but im not.

Well ole Roy, you pirates better be watchin because them bulldogs just might be nippin at them heals before to long. You think im jokin but im not :roflol: