South Fulton short trip to Union City

JungleJim125

Again i wonder why no one has started this thread. Correct me if i am wrong if i am it won't be a suprise! Soutn Fulton is in no matter what from my unerstanding! This is a must win for Union City to have a shot to get in. Both teams have some injuries that will play a big part Friday night. It's hard to pick this one Union City and South Fulton fans let's hear it! Good luck to both teams! :unsure:

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

South Fulton could win this game, BUT.... I hear that the Red Devil's starting QB went down with a season ending knee injury. If that's true, then UC has to be the clear favorite in this game.

I wouldnt be shocked if South Fulton won, though.

Will be a good one either way. I dont think SF matches up well here. uc will have to be much better defensively than they were last week to win. Its sad to say boys but UC pride has taken a walk. These kids lack heart. maybe they can put it togther one more time to make a run in the playoffs. Not sure if they can get in now or not. All I can Say to everyone is If you are gonna beat the tornados you better beat em now. Next time will be a dooozy.

Will be a good one either way. I dont think SF matches up well here. uc will have to be much better defensively than they were last week to win. Its sad to say boys but UC pride has taken a walk. These kids lack heart. maybe they can put it togther one more time to make a run in the playoffs. Not sure if they can get in now or not. All I can Say to everyone is If you are gonna beat the tornados you better beat em now. Next time will be a dooozy.

Yall keep saying if you're going to beat Union City ..betetr beat them now..All the playmakers that scored 60 points against Union City last week will be back..Don't you think they will be older and probably even faster..Lake Co has 4 seniors.!

You say this team lacks heart and the UC pride as took a walk! All these players return next year! So what will change next year? UC simply does not have the athletes or the size to be a dominate team! Nobody will just roll over for the mighty Tornadoes! Wake up and smell the roses!

Yall keep saying if you're going to beat Union City ..betetr beat them now..All the playmakers that scored 60 points against Union City last week will be back..Don't you think they will be older and probably even faster..Lake Co has 4 seniors.!

Difference will be that those big fast backs won't make it through the line next year.

Zebra, No disrespect, but if we play like we did against peabody then UC is gonna beat us handily. That team friday night wasnt the same team that beat Lake County two weeks ago. No heart or desire was there last friday night. Yall still would have beaten us imo but we should have had a better offensive output than we did but we are not consistent with our play for some reason. Great teams are consistant week in and week out and thats what it take and we havent shown that in a long time when we play competition several weeks in a row. But thats football and u have to been in it every game or what happened to us friday will take place.

As for Garmon? I know he WILL be out for friday. That will hurt us offensively because he is our leader on O. Has taken every snap since his first game as a freshman last year and we will miss him friday. I look for Union City to come hungry with their backs against the wall. Defense is gonna be like a magic show from both team. Its gonna be there one minute and next its gone. I see this being more of another higher scoring game for UC especially because they will score some points and there is no doubt about that. We are gonna have to match score for score and forces a few turnovers to come out on top.

Good luck to both teams friday night. Should be a large crowd.

Zebra, No disrespect, but if we play like we did against peabody then UC is gonna beat us handily. That team friday night wasnt the same team that beat Lake County two weeks ago. No heart or desire was there last friday night. Yall still would have beaten us imo but we should have had a better offensive output than we did but we are not consistent with our play for some reason. Great teams are consistant week in and week out and thats what it take and we havent shown that in a long time when we play competition several weeks in a row. But thats football and u have to been in it every game or what happened to us friday will take place.

As for Garmon? I know he WILL be out for friday. That will hurt us offensively because he is our leader on O. Has taken every snap since his first game as a freshman last year and we will miss him friday. I look for Union City to come hungry with their backs against the wall. Defense is gonna be like a magic show from both team. Its gonna be there one minute and next its gone. I see this being more of another higher scoring game for UC especially because they will score some points and there is no doubt about that. We are gonna have to match score for score and forces a few turnovers to come out on top.

Good luck to both teams friday night. Should be a large crowd.

None taken! I was kind of shocked the score at 45-6! I said all year long Peabody is better than their record shows! Right now Peabody's backs are against the wall. Having to win and find out if they make the playoffs! Good Luck friday night!