Offensive Statistics

125 carries for 1,294 yards rushing with 12 touchdowns

NOTE: the average distance of his 12 scoring runs was 51 yards

Defensive Statistics

56 tackles

2 intercptions

2 fumble recoveries

Why is he a consideration?

Potts, a sophomore, posted these numbers in just 7 and 1/2 games this season for the Cubs. He broke his foot on the second offensive snap in the 3rd quarter during the Cubs loss at Camden Central in Week 8.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CLASS AA BACK

Mitchell Potts from Cheatham Co.

Offensive Statistics

125 carries for 1,294 yards rushing with 12 touchdowns

NOTE: the average distance of his 12 scoring runs was 51 yards

Defensive Statistics

56 tackles

Definately the fastest, most tallented back we saw and didn't see him much because of the injury...This kid is a star in the making. Look forward to seeing him next year....hopefully on the ground after being tackled for a loss but not a great chance in that.

2 intercptions

2 fumble recoveries

Why is he a consideration?

Potts, a sophomore, posted these numbers in just 7 and 1/2 games this season for the Cubs. He broke his foot on the second offensive snap in the 3rd quarter during the Cubs loss at Camden Central in Week 8.

I agree william carmichael from g ville and he is a prep xtra player of week last week he had 2 carries for 137 yards and 2 touch downs

Greeneville Greene devils wille carmichael 63 carries for 1303 yards 20 rushing touchdowns and he averages 20yards per carry 22-39 passing 310 yards 2 touchdowns 3 receptions for 70 yards and a touchdown and he ran back a 85 yard kickoff i dont know how many yards he has returning kicks punts etc. and he has 3ints on defense

Edited by blade

Greeneville Greene devils wille carmichael 63 carries for 1303 yards 20 rushing touchdowns 20yards per carry 22-39 passing 310 yards 2 touchdowns 3 receptions for 70 yards and a touchdown and he ran back a 85 yard kickoff i dont know how many yards he has returning kicks punts etc. and he has 3ints on defense

Greeneville Green Devils running back BJ Spradlin 103 attempts for 1097 and has 22 rushing touchdowns and avgs. 10.6 yards a carry he has also caught 6 catches for 51 yards

Westview High School...OT/DE Barkley Legens (#54, 6'0 210) Both way starter offensive left tackle and Defensive left end (also drops to linebacker and goes into coverage). Plays in District 13AA, also plays against Jordan Murphey from the Camden Lions. Last year against him was unstoppable from what I saw. Against this year he played the opposite side and has had a pretty productive season this year. Over 50 tackles as of now 3 fumble recoveries. One fumble recovery for a touchdown (45 yards). Multiple pass break ups. Great pass rusher and run stopper. I think he will be a great candidate.

Posted this on the A thread. However, since the Mr. Kicker is for all classifications I thought I would repost here. One thing is for sure -- level of competition does not impact how far the ball travels when it is kicked.

Kicker: Trevor Brunsvold - MTCS

He was mentioned on Page 1. Handles Kick-Offs (numerous touchbacks this year); Field Goals and Punts. The WGNS guys (radio station in Murfreesboro) will tell you they saw him booming 50yd FGs at Huntland. He was named to the All-State Team last year. Probably will be again this year. His average this year is 45+. Several have simply turned field position for the Cougars.

Outstanding young man, plays offense as WR and defense as LB as well. Really excels as a kicker.

All State back: Quinn Epperly, CAK. Through 8 games (before the Alcoa game and he missed one game due to concussion) he had about 2300 yards and was completing 74% of his passes. Don't know the exact stats from the Alcoa game, but I know he had just over 300 yards passing. Quinn is also has excellent speed as a runner and is one of the fastest players on the team. He's about 6-2 and 200 lbs. He is also apparently a very good student. He currently has an offer from Princeton and I suspect interest from other schools.

All State back: Quinn Epperly, CAK. Through 8 games (before the Alcoa game and he missed one game due to concussion) he had about 2300 yards and was completing 74% of his passes. Don't know the exact stats from the Alcoa game, but I know he had just over 300 yards passing. Quinn is also has excellent speed as a runner and is one of the fastest players on the team. He's about 6-2 and 200 lbs. He is also apparently a very good student. He currently has an offer from Princeton and I suspect interest from other schools.

Second That! Very tough kid! :thumb:

Hunter Branch #80

Fairview High School

WR/S

45 receptions

705 yards

9 TDs

9 carries

189 yards

2 TDs

29 tackles

5 Interceptions

2 Punt Returns for TD

1 KO for TD

Hunter has been double and triple covered all season, but still has been an effective and dominating receiver. Not only does he catch the ball well, he is the team's best blocker reciever on the edge. He is a game changer on offense, defense, and special teams. Anyone that has seen him play this year, knows how special he is.

But the best thing about him is his off the field attitude. Hunter is a great influence in the classroom. He is set to graduate with honors while taking an AP course load. He is highly respected amongst his peers, teachers, and coaches. Talking to him, you would know never know how special an athlete he is. I know he represents everything this award stands for. Coach T I would appreciate it if you passed this info on to other voters as well. Thanks.

Hunter added to his totals Friday night.

6 catches 130 yards 2 TDs

1 rushing TD

1 Interception