Science Hill @ Maryville

MHSRebels

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Purty good "perdicktabull" winn......Tha furst teem looked good and GQ pulled tha dawgs urlee....Looks like Nick Myers runs tha opshun as good as ennybody eye've seed wearin' Red and Black inn a while....Hope Jacob iz ok....Looks like Farrah-Gut iz gettin' hot at tha rite time and #41 iz runnin' like Hershull Walker....Eye hurd tha loud mouth fan last nite two..... :popcorneater:

Will they never learn? 20 - 0 before the crowd got settled in. 34 - 0 with 5:00 to go in the first half. Freshmen and sophomores playing the entire 2nd half.

http://www.johnsoncitypress.com/Sports/article.php?ID=83202

Carter compared the second-seeded Rebels and top-seeded Dobyns-Bennett.

“I’ll say both of them are really good teams,†Carter said. “D-B’s probably more explosive. I mean I would think that right now.

“But Maryville’s a very good football team. I wouldn’t take anything away from them. You never know.â€

I would say the future is looking bright for Maryville...we saw a lot of young tallent playing last night. The entire 2nd half was literally SH starters vs MHS JV and freshman teams. SH won that hard fought matchup 7 to 0.

How many different kids ran the ball last night for maryville?

Robinette, West, Pederson, Myers, DeMarcus, Delozier...who am I forgetting? I didn't know half the numbers.