CAK @ Alcoa

Govolsknox

Ditto-I didn't talk to Coach R but my son did--same view of him as Jr's Dad.

Thanks for the comments about Coach Rankin. He is an impressive man with a big heart. Yes he is intense. But he coaches clean football executed with class and discipline. His reaction to kids that do not display class is instant and trerminating of the behavior.

I am honored that my son and hopefully the remaining two coming up will have that honor as well.

And as for Jrs Dad, not a better father out there. I feel his well deserved pride.

From what I have heard....but not 100%...

Wk 0 Anderson County (Thursday Night Rivarly Game, 1st game ever, on TV will be 8 hrs long)

Wk 1 Lexington Christian (KY State Champs last year and still playing this year)

Wk 2 Stone Memorial (region)

Wk 3 Grace ...

Wk 4 Loudon (Region)

Wk 5 Fulton

Wk 6 Scott County (Region)

Wk 7 Bye

Wk 8 Kingston (Region)

Wk 9 lavergne HS (5A or 6A, Stanton is the HC)

Wk 10 F5...7X state champs (Region)

If this is the case we traded...

Seymour for Anderson County

Carter for Lexington Christian

Betsy for Fulton

Sequoyah for Lavergne

I have to admit that is a heck of a schedule. Of course if Alcoa played that schedule we would still be accused of dodging the big boys.....that's another story though

So sick of hearing how great Alcoa is they are but enough already you all are like us or any other school you have to get up for 1 maybe 2 games a year granted not many powerhouses around but geez I understand Alcoa is suppose to play in the Kirk herbistret thing if true then you all may see Alcoa meet their match

Like I said earlier cak has closed the gap and I'm sure others will too Alcoa enjoy the ride because it wont last forever

So sick of hearing how great Alcoa is they are but enough already you all are like us or any other school you have to get up for 1 maybe 2 games a year granted not many powerhouses around but geez I understand Alcoa is suppose to play in the Kirk herbistret thing if true then you all may see Alcoa meet their match

Like I said earlier cak has closed the gap and I'm sure others will too Alcoa enjoy the ride because it wont last forever

1) They're not suppose to play in the Herby Classic. It was just a rumor.

2) Alcoa (Like Maryville and Riverdale before them) have EARNED the right to brag and be proud of their accomplishments.

3) Every (sane) Alcoa fan knows the ride wont last forever but you dont get half way up Space Mountain and go "F this stop the ride lets get off" You take the whole ride and you enjoy the heck out of it.

4) If ANY team doesnt like Alcoa, Alcoa winning, Alcoa bragging, Alcoa celebrating....then there is one "simple" solution. Beat us.

Thanks for the comments about Coach Rankin. He is an impressive man with a big heart. Yes he is intense. But he coaches clean football executed with class and discipline. His reaction to kids that do not display class is instant and trerminating of the behavior.

I am honored that my son and hopefully the remaining two coming up will have that honor as well.

And as for Jrs Dad, not a better father out there. I feel his well deserved pride.

Too Kind! Thank You!

Nope, won't last forever, but it has been an incredible ride :motorbike: BTW 6 straight won't be duplicated for a loooooooooong time :popcorneater:

From what I have heard....but not 100%...

Wk 0 Anderson County (Thursday Night Rivarly Game, 1st game ever, on TV will be 8 hrs long)

Wk 1 Lexington Christian (KY State Champs last year and still playing this year)

Wk 2 Stone Memorial (region)

Wk 3 Grace ...Wk 4 Loudon (Region)

Wk 5 Fulton

Wk 6 Scott County (Region)

Wk 7 Bye

Wk 8 Kingston (Region)

Wk 9 lavergne HS (5A or 6A, Stanton is the HC)

Wk 10 F5...7X state champs (Region)

If this is the case we traded...

Seymour for Anderson County

Carter for Lexington Christian

Betsy for Fulton

Sequoyah for Lavergne

:roflol::roflol::popcorneater:

1) They're not suppose to play in the Herby Classic. It was just a rumor.

2) Alcoa (Like Maryville and Riverdale before them) have EARNED the right to brag and be proud of their accomplishments.

3) Every (sane) Alcoa fan knows the ride wont last forever but you dont get half way up Space Mountain and go "F this stop the ride lets get off" You take the whole ride and you enjoy the heck out of it.

4) If ANY team doesnt like Alcoa, Alcoa winning, Alcoa bragging, Alcoa celebrating....then there is one "simple" solution. Beat us.

Well put.

Need a tissue? :blink: