Greeneville @ Maplewood Semifinals

DevilMan03

Game?  

104 members have voted

1. 1. Game?

• Devils
    • Panthers

I didn't say Greeneville would lose to Maplewood, but I did say they would lose in a better district--specifically 4-AAA. Also, I don't think I'm being presumptious at all because it's true. I don't know more than fans do about their own team, but I do know more than them about the region as a whole.

FYI, the "questioning my knowledge" was about West and district 4-AAA, not Greeneville.

Edited by RunninRebels

I'm on this thread because of the arrogance of Greeneville fans. Greeneville would NOT win the district; that title belongs to Maryville. You're right that I don't know anything about Greeneville except their district, but I do know more about West and district 4-AAA more than anyone on this board. I guarantee you that so I would watch what I say when questioning my knowledge.

Very well said...for a 7th grader. After reading this post, I seriously doubt you know more about anything than anybody.

Looking at Google Maps, there doesn't seem to be much visitor seating at Maplewwod. It this an old image of the field or is that all the seating they have?

The sky view image of Maplewood is less than a year old. The street view image is over a year old. In the past year the school improved the football field and added a functional track around it. The football team wasn't able to play any of their playoff games at home last year. New lights were also added to light the field, but no additions to the stands. They also added a new gymnasium over the summer.

Looking at Google Maps, there doesn't seem to be much visitor seating at Maplewwod. It this an old image of the field or is that all the seating they have?

The sky view image of Maplewood is less than a year old. The street view image is over a year old. In the past year the school improved the football field and added a functional track around it. The football team wasn't able to play any of their playoff games at home last year. New lights were also added to light the field, but no additions to the stands. They also added a new gymnasium over the summer.

Let's start a new thread! Greeneville haters....Get this junk off here! There may be 1 page about the actual game. Man, this gets old.

This guys like maplewood. He went 3-4 last week. So that should mean Greeneville has about a 58% chance of winning. (lol)

http://sportsnashville.net/article/High_School/Fall_Sports/SportsNashvillenets_Playoff_Predictions_Round_4/22862