Coalfield vs. South Pittsburg

Roy Dillard

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two great teams will face off in PC Friday night. I have faith in my Vikings, and believe we will emerge victorious. Hope you SP folks are not counting on that gold ball too much; you'll have to settle for the silver, because the two best teams in 1A are playing in the west this week. Whether the winner be PC or JB, one of those two will take the gold!

I like your confidence but that is some strong words for a team new to the semi-finals. Hope we get our shot at you.

Everyone forgets our boys earned their way to this game also. Everyone favored almost every team we played,But here we are in the last rounds. South pitt has a great team. But after watching film of them i think it will be a better game then anyone is counting on. Good luck to all and may it be a great game for all . But South Pitt might just be another team that never saw it coming

It's really a shame that here we are in the Semi-Finals and no one from Coalfield is on here. Guess that is what happens when the current playoff system pits the favorites of each classification in the 2nd and 3rd rounds. Well anyway, go Pirates and take care of business.

Tom, sure is sad to be pitted against an opponent that won't talk back during the semi final round. You and I exchanged scores during the quarters last year. I will tell you and the Pirate faithful, this one will be just like last years semis, not enough speed to keep up with the spread. You might think you can, but when you see it on the field, in game speed, you can't keep up with it. Hale might as well run a 3.2 / 40. Good luck catching him.

Everyone forgets our boys earned their way to this game also. Everyone favored almost every team we played,But here we are in the last rounds. South pitt has a great team.But after watching film of them i think it will be a better game then anyone is counting on. Good luck to all and may it be a great game for all . But South Pitt might just be another team that never saw it coming

Dad burnit, Now here is a feller that is a coach cause usin ordinary folkes don't gits to watch film of upcoming teams. Old Pirate says since yous seen the Pirates and OP ain't seen yous team, jest how do yous plan on exploiting the Pirate weaknesses. Recon theys 1 thing OP and SP folkes can count on most times is these Black clad youngons will earhole some fellers. Theys been earholed too a few times, leastways a bunch against them ther goat breeders from PC. :roflol: The Pirates are battle tested for sure since SM and Polk is very good teams, although losses theys were good for the Pirates.

OP suggests Coalfield folkes come expecting some earholing cause it's goin to happen with these few seniors a playing the Last game on the home field. Ain't goin to be easy a gitting the Pirates too not fight to the end. Coulds.......... git ugly for the faint hearted

It's really a shame that here we are in the Semi-Finals and no one from Coalfield is on here. Guess that is what happens when the current playoff system pits the favorites of each classification in the 2nd and 3rd rounds. Well anyway, go Pirates and take care of business.

You can come talk with us on our thread. :thumb:

You Perry Mason Wannab....There's Rules On This Web-site That Prevent You Calling Out People By Names...And If By Chance You Had That Information...It Would Be Illegally Obtained...And If You Had It....I'm Sure You'd Use It...You Just Wanna Make People Think Your Somebody Your Not...Probably Missing Something In Life..

Lol Hmmmm wrong!!!!! Thank u come again....I could spill the beans pretty much about every poster in SP... Nothing illegal to it Butchie Boy.... I threw a bone in another direction on purpose and I didn't call out any names now did I??

Now that I have woke up to that mess... Stick around Butchie u might learn a thing or two

Edited by TrainTracks99

Lol Hmmmm wrong!!!!! Thank u come again....I could spill the beans pretty much about every poster in SP... Nothing illegal to it Butchie Boy.... I threw a bone in another direction on purpose and I didn't call out any names now did I??

Now that I have woke up to that mess... Stick around Butchie u might learn a thing or two

I Will Tell You This...I Can Provide Your Information Privately To The People Of South Pitt....So Bring It On...

Oh dear what shall I do??? Don't do that Butchie please nooo!!! TrainTracks might just have to TrainTrack himself if that happened...Hahahahah I'm not afraid of my information getting out dude...I really could care less. So bring it all u want Homer...Sorry if me knowing who Roy Dillard and his crew of misfits offends u but frankly I don't care....If I'm not mistaken I have heard u call out one posters name several times from down here...In fact one that I played ball with so shut ur yapper....On a positive note TrainTracks would like to be the first to offer Congrats to Roy....Rumor has it u just got the news!!!! A baby Roy Dilliard is on the way....:roflol:;)

Got ur attention yet?

Bahahaha u might have everyone else fooled but now u know...Don't fret grasshopper your secret is safe with me...CoachT is a much more friendly fun place with Roy Dilliard