3A Championship Alcoa v. Goodpasture

Some people just don't belong...-Judge Smails  

125 members have voted

1. 1. The winner is....

• Champions (Alcoa)
    • Country Club (Goodpasture)
    • Just don't care....OR Hope Alcoa loses, but don't really like Goodpasture either.

That hat is not in the original photo, why did you do that to Coach Martin?

Genius. We're dealing with geniuses here. (He does bare a striking resemblance to Buddy the Elf, though, doesn't he?)

You're right about one thing, though:

"To be the best, you have to beat the best."

Won't happen this year.

GO TORNADOES!

Edited by tornadogold

Genius. We're dealing with geniuses here. (He does bare a striking resemblance to Buddy the Elf, though, doesn't he?)

You're right about one thing, though:

"To be the best, you have to beat the best."

Won't happen this year.

GO TORNADOES!

Your obviously one of the Middle School kids. I just have too much respect for our Coach. I don't find your cartoons amusing. We are taking the State Championship serious, not going to play childlike games with you.

Said it prior to the season, After the Maryville game the rest is a cakewalk. This game won't even be worth the price of the ticket. Normally, I would go but I don't need to see Alcoa dance around in the endzone all night for another SC. Congratz Alcoa on another really great year.

I would've liked to see CAK play MHS this year...I think they would've played them close. They wouldn't have won, but it would've been a good game, so don't sell the Warriors short. Thanks for your congratulations. And, the players haven't "danced around in the endzone" since 2005.

Congratulations to the Rebels & Green Devils: E. Tn. will be well represented in C'ville.

Said it prior to the season, After the Maryville game the rest is a cakewalk. This game won't even be worth the price of the ticket. Normally, I would go but I don't need to see Alcoa dance around in the endzone all night for another SC. Congratz Alcoa on another really great year.

Initial review of Goodpasture film indicates otherwise. They are big and fast. I do not think this will be a cakewalk. I look for a hard faught game in the first half with Alcoa wearing them down and pulling away in the second half.

Your obviously one of the Middle School kids. I just have too much respect for our Coach. I don't find your cartoons amusing. We are taking the State Championship serious, not going to play childlike games with you.

It's a game, a high school game. Yep, the boys aren't taking this seriously at all. (That's sarcasm, by the way.) Don't take yourself too seriously...you need to have some fun in life.

Edited by tornadogold

I garuntee you that you Goodpasture people better have your boys real big and strong or these Alcoa boys will beat you and your season will be over. These Alcoa boys are real big and strong and they have a few boys that are big enough to play in the SEC. I have read about them in my Murphy Fair book. You think im joking but im not. Good luck Alcoas painted bridge. I will be their for our game right before yours. I will bring you a extra Thermos with some hot cocoa in it and a few fudge rounds and we can read in my Murphy Fair book if you want to.

SWEET!

Look forward to seeing you, Roy.

If this game was played at Goodpasture, they might not let you in because of the dress code. You think I'm joking, but I'm not.

You can come to Alcoa dressed any way you want and read Murphy Fair books in the stands without being interrupted.

Edited by AlcoasPaintedBridge

I would've liked to see CAK play MHS this year...I think they would've played them close. They wouldn't have won, but it would've been a good game, so don't sell the Warriors short. Thanks for your congratulations. And, the players haven't "danced around in the endzone" since 2005.

Congratulations to the Rebels & Green Devils: E. Tn. will be well represented in C'ville.

Well Sir, what I meant was Alcoa will be in the End zone alot Friday night and GP won't have much to say about it. CAK I agree may have been an intersting match up depending on what part of the season your talking about. Of all the coaching accolades GQ & Company get they always seem to get the Reb's peaked at the right time. Last night was a bit sloppy but OR was no pushover. After last night I hope that was the one bad play-off game they normally have a season. Always seems to be one for Maryville during the post season.

But this thread is about your Tornados and I am not even a bit surprised they are in the title game. The score 52-14 maybe.