3A Championship Alcoa v. Goodpasture

Some people just don't belong...-Judge Smails  

125 members have voted

1. 1. The winner is....

• Champions (Alcoa)
    • Country Club (Goodpasture)
    • Just don't care....OR Hope Alcoa loses, but don't really like Goodpasture either.

hey i was man enough to say congratulations...whatelse can i say ? oh yeah to ashad221 im glad you learned a new word "troll". you boys have a good time celebrating yr win. tommorow you can tune in and watch big boy ball :popcorneater:

:roflol:

"big boy ball"?? I think Alcoa knows a thing or two about "big boy ball". Alcoa would beat any Division 1 team in the state. 80% of them by as many TD's as they wanted. Alcoa would beat Maryville again and they'd beat Greeneville. They'd smoke anybody else. Havnt seen Franklin or Smyrna or Hendersonville play but I dont think I need to. People who say Alcoa needs to watch "big boy ball" is making a fool of themselves.

As I said earlier this week "These guys cant beat us!!"

All we heard all week is how big Goodpasture was. How Alcoa wasnt going to have a run game, especially up the middle. What a joke. Goodpasture was exactly what I said they would be. Big and nonathletic. #55 hurt you all more then he helped. Seriously does GP not have a conditioning program? He, 53 and I believe 58 were gassed after the first quarter. Watch Alcoa's linemen run to the line of scrimmage. Solid well build guys. GP's "big boys" come up with their bellies flopping around and having to jerk up their pants before they got in their stands. heck they looked like my fat butt out there playin. #3 Is a heck of an athlete. He looked like he could be an average passer if he actually had a line that could hold a block but mostly he would do great in an option/spread offense.

Again for the record Goodpasture is 1-6 against the F5!! :roflol:

Edited by GoddardField

1) Congratulations Alcoa. You are the best. Can't name all the great players here.

2) Congratulations Goodpasture. Great season. Lots of other teams feel your pain.

3) #3 for Goodpasture has some talent, especially running the ball, will be great next year.

4) Hopefully the rest of the state sees what life is like in District 4 or Quad 2 every year!

5) All questions should have been erased about "when" the state championship was played.

See ya on the hard court.

Yeah Dec. 3rd 2010...just in case you were wondering it will be on Dec. 2nd in 2011.....unless the TSSAA does something to add another round of playoffs. You will probably still be talking about coulda, shoulda, wouldas,....lol :roflolk:

I know this is a homer question,but how is it that Tennessee is not in on some of Alcoa players.Tyson looks as good as any fullback UT has.Isom would be all world under a passing offense.I think warren would be a good addition as a tailback.Would be as a defensive end if he bulked up,but I think he is a better running back JMO.I think Evans is better than that lineman that committed from up there in upper east tennessee.The name of the school does not come to mind,but redshirt him and give him a year in the weight room.He would be a fine addition.He has that drive and just enough nastiness about him that the vols are lacking on the line.Appy state is getting a steal.All these kids have the skills and the right attitude.I guess they just dont have the stars beside their names.What they have more than anything is pride.....Pride playing for their school their team,fans and themselves,and since they are from tennesse I think they would play a little bit harder than a kid from another state.

Edited by MrTwister

I know this is a homer question,but how is it that Tennessee is not in on some of Alcoa players.Tyson looks as good as any fullback UT has.Isom would be all world under a passing offense.I think warren would be a good addition as a tailback.Would be as a defensive end if he bulked up,but I think he is a better running back JMO.I think Evans is better than that lineman that committed from up there in upper east tennessee.The name of the school does not come to mind,but redshirt him and give him a year in the weight room.He would be a fine addition.He has that drive and just enough nastiness about him that the vols are lacking on the line.Appy state is getting a steal.All these kids have the skills and the right attitude.I guess they just dont have the stars beside their names.What they have more than anything is pride.....Pride playing for their school ttheir team,fans and themselves,and since they are from tennesse I think they would play a little bit harder than a kid from another state.

No joke, I think Alcoa has been shunned so much my UT in the past and they've seen what Cobb has done in Kentucky that most of them (that have the talent) would rather go up there and play.

A Christmas Carol for all..... :roflolk:

Tornado Touchdowns, Alcoa Touchdowns

Scoring Touchdowns in style

In the air

There's a feeling

of winning

Tyson trucking

Tallent passing

Warren runs for a mile

and on every street corner you'll hear

Silver Balls, Silver Balls

You lost again to the Tornadoes