3A Championship Alcoa v. Goodpasture

Some people just don't belong...-Judge Smails  

125 members have voted

1. 1. The winner is....

• Champions (Alcoa)
    • Country Club (Goodpasture)
    • Just don't care....OR Hope Alcoa loses, but don't really like Goodpasture either.

Pep inn remimbranse and cellybrashun fer tha 'Naders......And also tha old daze and tha little Disco inn Alcouh behind Costnur-Eagletun, (that used two be a church and then turned intwo Harrison's).....Eye thank thats whur '78 got hiz furst shovel.... :popcorneater:

That cat's got moves almost as good as you do

OWWWW Somebody take her ... she done knocked me down !! Speaking of a knockdown... great win Naders 7 in a row , 12 overall ... very well done !! :thumb:

Pep inn remimbranse and cellybrashun fer tha 'Naders......And also tha old daze and tha little Disco inn Alcouh behind Costnur-Eagletun, (that used two be a church and then turned intwo Harrison's).....Eye thank thats whur '78 got hiz furst shovel.... :popcorneater:

That place was a dollar general and a paint store also.I shook my groove thang at charlie's disco a couple of times.Did you ever take Mama starz there to shake her Groove thang TOO?I know I'm going to regret this Question!

How good is Alcoa going to be next year? I was looking at my program today and noticed where #'s 29, 81, 3, 44, 33, 91, 68, 55, 54, and 75 are all underclassmen and will be back next year. If anyone could warn us what Alcoa returns at each position next year that would be great!

Losing #16 off of offense and defense and losing #'s 1 and 2 off of offense and #'s 1 and 5 off of defense will be Alcoa's biggest concerns.

That place was a dollar general and a paint store also.I shook my groove thang at charlie's disco a couple of times.Did you ever take Mama starz there to shake her Groove thang TOO?I know I'm going to regret this Question!

Ya .. that story involves Fire Marshals and Richter scales ... it aint purty !! :roflol:

How good is Alcoa going to be next year? I was looking at my program today and noticed where #'s 29, 81, 3, 44, 33, 91, 68, 55, 54, and 75 are all underclassmen and will be back next year. If anyone could warn us what Alcoa returns at each position next year that would be great!

Losing #16 off of offense and defense and losing #'s 1 and 2 off of offense and #'s 1 and 5 off of defense will be Alcoa's biggest concerns.

Alcoa also loses their best lineman, but they appear to have plenty of solid depth to fill any holes that graduation creates.

That's rite Mr. Twister......She tried two shaik her naborhood and grrove thang both...on our ferst date.....(when'st she wuz skinny)...... :wub:

What will hurt Alcoa the most is it doesnt appear they will have a bruiser back like Tyson and Warren are. Either #44, #25 or #21 will have to step up to fill that role. #6 and #81 will probably be your go to guys in the WR position. I think we're up for a great off season battle for the QB position. #3 has controlled the 2nd string and JV offense all year long and looks prime to take over. He's also more of the "type" of QB Alcoa uses in their system. A few eyes will be on #17 as well. The key for him this off season is to get bigger. #3 has the legs/mobility but #17 has the arm and field presence. One key will be if #3 can stay healthy. He's done well so far but has missed time do to injury in the past few years. Some have mentioned if he could hold up physically to the pounding like #16 took this year. I expect the D to be solid as well as the offensive line. They may or may not be "up to par" to this year but they'll def be ready to play on friday nights. Alcoa can easily go 4-6 next year with 5 tough non district games and CAK. They can also easily go 15-0 and take another trip to Cookeville for 8 in a row. We're going to find out if these F5's are ready to cement their name in history or not!!! :thumb:

Glad you cleared that up but I don't worry about woulda, coulda, shouldas. I'm very comfortable with my opinion of where GoodPasture, Milan, Camden, etc... stack up with ETN 3A football. CAK, Loudon and Polk are certainly better than what "the best of the rest" presently have to offer. None of us are as good as Alcoa so I'll leave it at that. I'm sure your tart response above is merely compensating for some sort of inferiority complex.

Here is an interpretation of what you are saying: When we played Alcoa, It Shoulda been the State Championship, If we coulda got past them, we Woulda beat anyone from the west. I guess we will never know cause you couldn't beat alcoa, therefore you shouldn't run your mouth about who you wouldn't beat from the west.Last time I checked Alcoa won the state Championship as an individual team. As far as I know it wasn't an all star team from over there. But if you need to jump on their coat tails to have a moral victory. Then so be it. Get past Alcoa meet a team at Cookeville and then you don't have to run your mouth. MaybeAlcoa will give you one of its Gold balls to make room in their trophy case for another one that they won by beating yall about 14 times in the past 7 years....lol inferiority complex. :roflolk: ugly step sister :ph34r:

Edited by MHSDAWG1

Here is an interpretation of what you are saying: When we played Alcoa, It Shoulda been the Stated Championship, If we coulda got past them, we Woulda beat anyone from the west. I guess we will never know cause you couldn't beat alcoa, therefore you shouldn't run your mouth about who you wouldn't beat from the west.Last time I checked Alcoa won the state Championship as an individual team. As far as I know it wasn't an all star team from over there. But if you need to jump on their coat tails to have a moral victory. Then so be it. Get past Alcoa meet a team at Cookeville and then you don't have to run your mouth. MaybeAlcoa will give you one of its Gold balls to make room in their trophy case for another one that they won by beating yall about 14 times in the past 7 years....lol inferiority complex. :roflolk: ugly step sister :ph34r:

Maybe you missed it, but many of the people commenting on when the championship game was played are not from CAK. Bottom line is this. Whatever round any 3A team played Alcoa this year, that was as far as they were going to go. If Alcoa had played GP in round 1, they would have been out at round one, but that wouldn't make them a 1st round caliber team. The fact is that there are several teams in the east that were better that GP. That's not a slam on GP or the west. Next year it may be the opposite. But since the east teams didn't face the west teams, the best measuring stick there is is how GP, champion of the west stacked up against Alcoa. So why don't you ask the Alcoa posters who have seen GP and ________fill in the blank their opinion. Or are you afraid of what you'll hear? (Hint, grab a box of Kleenex first.)Do you have any idea what Alcoa would have done to Milan this year? You're just mad cause no one thinks Milan is #2 this year. Maybe you can be #2 again next year.

Edited by Govolsknox