3A Championship Alcoa v. Goodpasture

Some people just don't belong...-Judge Smails  

125 members have voted

1. 1. The winner is....

• Champions (Alcoa)
    • Country Club (Goodpasture)
    • Just don't care....OR Hope Alcoa loses, but don't really like Goodpasture either.

If they rank Goodpasture higher than 4th at the last pole it will be an injustice! They would finish no better than That in our region.What a joke of a program.Alot on here tried to say it.Including me,but I did not start talking smack till they did!

Earlier people were comparing who the best ALCOA teams were.I think we should discuss what was the worst goodpasture team ALCOA has played.LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO.

Good game, and as expected.

We should be able to give the silver ball to CAK, but Goodpasture earned it winning the bracket they were in. Make no mistake, Goodpasture is not on CAKs level and the championship was 2 weeks ago.

Awesome job Alcoa! 7 straight, 12 total.

My only question is, how in the world did CAK hold Alcoa to 14 points?

If they rank Goodpasture higher than 4th at the last pole it will be an injustice! They would finish no better than That in our region.What a joke of a program.Alot on here tried to say it.Including me,but I did not start talking smack till they did!

Earlier people were comparing who the best ALCOA teams were.I think we should discuss what was the worst goodpasture team ALCOA has played.LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO.

First off congrats to Alcoa a very fine football team you guys have over there. And yes I agree with you. How did that team make the state championship? I'm not here to bad mouth them but man they were scared to tackle. I know Alcoa has big backs but man at least try to dive in front of them instead of avoiding them and blocking yourself. I could've ran against that team tonight.

First off congrats to Alcoa a very fine football team you guys have over there. And yes I agree with you. How did that team make the state championship? I'm not here to bad mouth them but man they were scared to tackle. I know Alcoa has big backs but man at least try to dive in front of them instead of avoiding them and blocking yourself. I could've ran against that team tonight.

On warrens first touchdown you can see #4 step behind one of his players to get out of the way.I recorded the game in my camper and have started watching it again already.When I heard all week about 300lb linemen I have to admit I thought we could have some trouble,but after seeing them I thought there are 300lb linemen and then their are just people who weigh 300lbs.Our guys were just rolling them out of the way.Pun intended.

My only question is, how in the world did CAK hold Alcoa to 14 points?

First off CAK has a fine football team.Secondly they see us twice a year for the past several years.They know you have to adapt and do the things in the off season.CAK has some athletes just like ALCOA,and when I say that I mean everyone.Its not enough to just have fast backs and speedy recievers you have to be athletic everywhere on the team.CAK is closing the gap,wheather they can outmatch us is still a question.I dont see ALCOA giving that up too soon,but I dont see CAK backing down either.These games will continue to be a battle.