Top 3 football teams in the state

countryREB

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This time of year, of course I biased but Maryville, Smyrna or Alcoa then the rest. Greenville? Oakridge, Riverdale?

One cannot assume Alcoa would beat Maryville this time of year. The reason, after the MHS vs. AHS game, the first of the year for Maryville, Alcoa plays cream puffs. What forces them to improve? Alcoa is never behind or even in a close game at the half. Never challenged to face adversity. Being challenged and facing adversity is what marks a true champion and top football program. Not all Alcoa's fault the rest of the teams have to step up, CAK is trying but not there yet, but as it is now after the Maryville game Alcoa Cake walks to the gold ball. Check the facts and record yourself the past 5-6 years.

If Alcoa had a tough schedule it might not be so. Threads like this are silly because there is no way to know what might happen.

I said my piece so bring the hate.

This time of year, of course I biased but Maryville, Smyrna or Alcoa then the rest. Greenville? Oakridge, Riverdale?

One cannot assume Alcoa would beat Maryville this time of year. The reason, after the MHS vs. AHS game, the first of the year for Maryville, Alcoa plays cream puffs. What forces them to improve? Alcoa is never behind or even in a close game at the half. Never challenged to face adversity. Being challenged and facing adversity is what marks a true champion and top football program. Not all Alcoa's fault the rest of the teams have to step up, CAK is trying but not there yet, but as it is now after the Maryville game Alcoa Cake walks to the gold ball. Check the facts and record yourself the past 5-6 years.

If Alcoa had a tough schedule it might not be so. Threads like this are silly because there is no way to know what might happen.

I said my piece so bring the hate.

You need to find the rock from which you came and crawl back under it! What a joke!!! :roflol::roflol:

Didn't Alcoa pull out a 35-31 win over Maryville earlier? Alcoanation makes it sound like Alcoa destroyed Maryville 50-0. Webb is outstanding and so is Greeneville. Alcoa and Maryville are the best teams in East Tennessee and 2 of the best in any classification.

What did I say that you read as Alcoa destroyed Maryville? I just put down the 3 teams that impressed me the most.