Dyer Co vrs White Station

bballfan2

Too much Andre Hollins. Also, White Station has a big advantage in the post with Nino Johnson and Marvin Williams. You never know with a DC team though. They'll be coming in as the underdogs and be playing their best game. DC could win, but I think White Station wins by 10.

Edited by GCPioneer

hope I get a chance to go to this one. if you get the cheap seats for the Grizzlies game will you be able to move down for this & the Central/Southwind Game?

Yes. Probably won`t be too many there for the Grizzlies game. May be able to improve on those seats also.

DC has played teams with more size and some with as much speed, but they will play the bench enough to wear the opponents down in the 4th. Should be fun !

1st the Griz game will be a sell out like all of the MLK games...plus their playing the Bulls with Rose and he always draw a crowd. This will be the first year that the high school games will be after the the Griz game. Usually they are before and if you have a ticket for the game you got in free for the high school game. With a Giz tip off of at 12 this year I;m guessing the high school game starts at 4....As far as the game I think it will be kind of close. Since their playing in the Fedex forum WS doesnt have much of a home court advantage....It probably will come down to who shoots better in the open gym. With the floor being so large I don't see too much pressing unless it's half court like Melrose did last year and Adonis Thomas had a dunkfest....

WS should be favorite, playing in Memphis and more size. If DC can get two guys over 20 points and can hold even in rebounds and fouls they have a chance. It not they will struggle.

I don't think White Station will be favorite. It will be played on neutral court. Dyer County plays well on the road...Should be a good game. I believe Dyer co. will have a better bench and wear them out in the end...Dyer co. goes about 10 deep on the bench and doesn't miss a beat...