A state champs

Does that apply to all private schools who win in a sport, or just CA because they are winning? So when Nashville Christian wins, do they automatically recruit too: I am sorry, I should have written it out in crayon, advertisement is for everything, not just sports. I didn't bring up the issue of how many students there are in the school, but I will finish it for you!! Apparently there are people on here who just talk for the sake of talking, not because they know anything about a school. Sour grapes you are!!!

All private schools should be in D2 no matter how good or bad they are. It is not right for private schools to recruit players when all the public schools cant. they have to play with the hand they are dealt with. It would be like telling UT and alabama they are they only schools in the sec that can go out and recruit and the rest of the teams cant. Thats not exactly fair in my opinion. I had the same view on this when CA was losing all the time so no it is not just because they are winning. If none of the private schools recruited or gave scholarships to players then what would be the need for D2.

All private schools should be in D2 no matter how good or bad they are. It is not right for private schools to recruit players when all the public schools cant. they have to play with the hand they are dealt with. It would be like telling UT and alabama they are they only schools in the sec that can go out and recruit and the rest of the teams cant. Thats not exactly fair in my opinion. I had the same view on this when CA was losing all the time so no it is not just because they are winning. If none of the private schools recruited or gave scholarships to players then what would be the need for D2.

I have to agree w/ this post even though I support CA as I live in Clarksville. The schools that play in the D2 play-offs all are afforded the same liberties concerning asking good athletes or just advertising to them regarding coming to their schools to play sports even if they are lured by other benfits the schools may offer. The funny thing is, supporters of these schools still get defensive when speaking of them recruiting when it really shouldnt matter. The fact is, there would be no need of having separate divisions if they did not recruit. Most all of these schools recruit to some extent whether they are willing to admit it or not. This does not mean that all of these kids are on scholarship or not paying to go to said school, but the collection of above average athletes are going to anyone of these schools which would give them an advantage against most public schools. This is not a dig in anyway, just an observation.....

If PC pulls it out in CA, which is the upset i have called sense they lost in the region championship. I would say that they can at-least make it to final 4.. then IF they make it to championship game i would call it a W. now that is just 1 mans opinion who no1 will agree with prolly but just felt the need to it put in my 2 cents.

i guess my 2 cents was worth puttin :)

There won't be any chumps,matchups could be the key. If I were to pick a team I would want to draw,I can't really say who I would want. I think any team thats having a good night would stand a chance of winning. Gonna be a great tournament.Just strap up up and play,none of these teams are losers,but 7 of um are going to go home disappointed. You don't make it this far with losers,congrats to all 8 of the remaining teams. Some very good teams won't even be there.

AKA, no love for my Lake Co Falcons?? :roflol: They have defeated 2 teams in the state tournament this year and knocked of two from last year's tournament in Humboldt and Westwood! Stay focused LC and good luck next week.

Come on Wardawg show me and glazed a little love for our vikings, they did just pull off a huge upset!! They have also beat two of the teams in the tourney and took out last years defending state champs who had not been beat at home in 3 years!! Good luck to all teams left, no bashing from me anymore just hope to see some great games all week!!