Maryville spring practice

Last year's Maryville/Alcoa game was one of the best games i have EVER seen!

One of the best i have ever seen too 92, but still, nothing tops Oak Ridge Central in 1991...And to me that is counting college and pro too, never seen a more dramatic game in my life...42-41 Oak Ridge blocks the kick to go to the state title game and wins the state title...Cant get much bigger implications then that lol...Anyways, this is a maryville threat, so i will leave it at that..I think Maryville is gonna be dang near unbeatable this year..I wish them the best cause i live there, EXCEPT for 1 game, Oak Ridge lol

One of the best i have ever seen too 92, but still, nothing tops Oak Ridge Central in 1991...And to me that is counting college and pro too, never seen a more dramatic game in my life...42-41 Oak Ridge blocks the kick to go to the state title game and wins the state title...Cant get much bigger implications then that lol...Anyways, this is a maryville threat, so i will leave it at that..I think Maryville is gonna be dang near unbeatable this year..I wish them the best cause i live there, EXCEPT for 1 game, Oak Ridge lol

I remember that game like it was yesterday SS! But yeah, if people thought that Maryville was good last year, i believe Maryville will be even better this year...as long as everyone stays healthy.

• 3 weeks later...

This is SWEET SCIENCE post "cant forget the rebel flag tshirts 92dragon...last time i went to an AC game it looked like a klan rally, people with rebel flags out in the crowd...still living in 1861 in them parts i guess. Hey space and oppressed and the AC fanbase, NEWS BREAK the south got there #### kicked, and this is AMERICA, not the confederacy"

Shows how mature he is........ What everyone think about this? :popcorneater:

This is SWEET SCIENCE post "cant forget the rebel flag tshirts 92dragon...last time i went to an AC game it looked like a klan rally, people with rebel flags out in the crowd...still living in 1861 in them parts i guess. Hey space and oppressed and the AC fanbase, NEWS BREAK the south got there #### kicked, and this is AMERICA, not the confederacy"

Just a tad bit different when your name is the rebels space3, but i still dont agree with it...it is offensive to some, but we live in america and that is the freedom people have. Just my opinion. Lets not make this a political board

You posting something from another topic shows how mature you are Space3. I'm sure no one thinks The Maryville "Rebels" are racist or living in 1861 just because they have rebel flags. Maybe a little different if your mascot isn't a Rebel. How did this have anything to do with Maryville Spring practice or Maryville football in general? :rolleyes:

You posting something from another topic shows how mature you are Space3. I'm sure no one thinks The Maryville "Rebels" are racist or living in 1861 just because they have rebel flags. Maybe a little different if your mascot isn't a Rebel. How did this have anything to do with Maryville Spring practice or Maryville football in general? :rolleyes:

Lol exactly, thank you. I meant nothing against Maryville in that post. For all Maryville fans, that post was originally on the anderson county jamboree thread, and i was poking fun at a Anderson County fan. NOTHING to do with Maryville, grow up space3

Lol exactly, thank you. I meant nothing against Maryville in that post. For all Maryville fans, that post was originally on the anderson county jamboree thread, and i was poking fun at a Anderson County fan. NOTHING to do with Maryville, grow up space3

I just felt like being random. Starsnbars is the serious X's and O's Maryville fan. :motorbike: