Perry Co.

teton

McKenzie always on top and PC a one hit wonder. I know its only a half but can PC honestly hang for just a half with a power house program like McKenzie. PC prolly had a better chance last year of even half way being in the game with McKenzie. Its going to be a good experence for our little old team here in PC cant wait.

If I don't go, say hi to Butchie for me. :flower:

*Slow clap*...you've won ONE region title...ONE, UNO, however you want to put it. We've got 4 or 5. Call us when you're a real contender.

How many times have y'all went to the playoffs? Once? Twice? Wayne County has had a lot of good teams go to the playoffs and run into a private school. That's why it seems like we've had a ton of shots.

How many more years has Wayne Co had a program compared to Perry Co? You say Wayne Co has 4 or 5 Region Championships and i'd guess that Wayne Co has had a program 4 or 5 times as long as Perry Co.

And as far as shots go you can play that private school card all you want, but Union City wasn't a private school when they beat y'all in 09 they were just a power house public school just like Jo Byrns was last year when they beat Perry Co(During our so called 1 shot).

Report from camp is we got a line maybe better than any in the region. They were up at 4:30 this morning running a mile to practice and running a mile back. Doing that twice a day so they are getting ready for the heat of the battle. We have 2 or 3 new guys that are big and they are going to be starters. Cant wait to get a look at them in the first scrimage.

Report from camp is we got a line maybe better than any in the region. They were up at 4:30 this morning running a mile to practice and running a mile back. Doing that twice a day so they are getting ready for the heat of the battle. We have 2 or 3 new guys that are big and they are going to be starters. Cant wait to get a look at them in the first scrimage.

Sounds like you all are the team in the region to beat again this year. Only time will tell. I hope that everyone makes it into the season injury free. It's hot and the coaches need to make sure that players are watched closely.

McKenzie always on top and PC a one hit wonder. I know its only a half but can PC honestly hang for just a half with a power house program like McKenzie. PC prolly had a better chance last year of even half way being in the game with McKenzie. Its going to be a good experence for our little old team here in PC cant wait.

Don't be selling your team short. It's very possible Perry Co. will hang with the Rebels or even beat the Rebels, but it's possible the Rebels may stomp PC. It's just a Jamboree and nobody ever shows their full cards.

As I've learned over the years...a team may actually be a whole lot better than what they reveal in the Jamboree.

How many more years has Wayne Co had a program compared to Perry Co? You say Wayne Co has 4 or 5 Region Championships and i'd guess that Wayne Co has had a program 4 or 5 times as long as Perry Co.

And as far as shots go you can play that private school card all you want, but Union City wasn't a private school when they beat y'all in 09 they were just a power house public school just like Jo Byrns was last year when they beat Perry Co(During our so called 1 shot).

What do you have against Wayne County? I mean seriously, all you do is bash Wayne County posters. Did we ever bash you guys when we were high on top of the mountain? No. Learn some respect.