Farragut @ Oak Ridge

tnchad1980

49 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?!

• Oak Ridge
    • Farragut

Ought to be a great game. DB and Farragut had that chance to work the kinks out. OR will have to work through the opening night issues on the fly. Farragut is not a bad football team. They have a lot of speed and they are very physical up front. I have not seen OR in a bit, but it was clear Friday night that both teams were struggling with timing and execution. Not sure I would count on the Ads laying it on the ground 3 more times.

I'll be very interested to see where it all shakes out. Should be a great night at the Ship! Please tell Big Ed that I said "Hi!" and that I miss him very very much!

I like our chances in this one too. We looked WAY better in the scrimmages than in years past and given the lack of comments from Farragut fans, things must be more than a little off this year. That said, I still think we have a lot to prove in the passing game and on defense (especially stopping a mobile QB). I would love to see us come out sharp in our first home game and take it to em. Cats 24 - Farragut 10.