Smith Co. travels to Gordonsville

croz6110

They threw about the same as they usually do, but poorly.

Passing: 7 / 16 for 55 yards. Tuck had longest catch for 15 yards. he now has 4 for about 65 in 2 games.

Rushing: 37 for 96. that's 2.6 per carry, so let's go for it on 4th down instead of playing for the FG. yeh, right!

Manning had 17 carries for 47 yards. That's 2.8 per carry.

SC had 6 first downs in the game. Their most effective and common play was the punt.

that's the jist of what i heard from my source last night. :thumb:

Your elitest attitude makes me want to throw up and swallow it.

that's the jist of what i heard from my source last night. :roflolk:

Guest Termite

They threw about the same as they usually do, but poorly.

Passing: 7 / 16 for 55 yards. Tuck had longest catch for 15 yards. he now has 4 for about 65 in 2 games.

Rushing: 37 for 96. that's 2.6 per carry

, so let's go for it on 4th down instead of playing for the FG. yeh, right!

Manning had 17 carries for 47 yards. That's 2.8 per carry. P

SC had 6 first downs in the game. Their most effective and common play was the punt.

We get it. You only attend SC games because you have family that plays. Normally you would go to CPA where the football is better, the coaching is better, the decisions are better and the district is stronger. Now, Tell usi 1 more time your logic for kicking a field goal, that could have won the game, in game we won.

Wow, why couldn't this dissension been present before the game? :roflol:

I actually bought it up last year when he was on his soap box remonstrating on here about this and that. I mean don't get me wrong, everyone has an opinion, and not one person's opinion last night saw the Owls being a very good football team at this point.

We get it. You only attend SC games because you have family that plays. Normally you would go to CPA where the football is better, the coaching is better, the decisions are better and the district is stronger. Now, Tell usi 1 more time your logic for kicking a field goal, that could have won the game, in game we won.

burn!!! :roflolk:

termite, i'm as proud as a peacock to say i played a lil part in the history of Christ presbyterian academy football. :D

Edited by snoball5278

I actually bought it up last year when he was on his soap box remonstrating on here about this and that. I mean don't get me wrong, everyone has an opinion, and not one person's opinion last night saw the Owls being a very good football team at this point.

It almost seems like it pains him to watch his grandson play for SC instead of CPA.

It almost seems like it pains him to watch his grandson play for SC instead of CPA.

if he could stomach the pain of loosening those purse strings to the tune of $45,940 + tax, he and his grand boy, cpa4ever III, could bask in the store bought glory of all things cpa. :roflolk: :roflolk: :roflolk:

Edited by snoball5278