Smith Co. travels to Gordonsville

croz6110

I really can't wait for Thursday nite Sports Nuts to hear Mousy Marshal to say Quote.. : We beat the owls all over the field except on the score board" My question is when it is all said and done.. Where the heck you supposed to beat them... Too many times have I heard that come from him.. Man up and say you took a loss.. Yes the boys played good and I dont take that away from them... I guess that is where the team gets their attitudes and sportmanship.. They will follow what they are taught....

lol... How many times out of ten do you think SC's kicker could make that FG?

From that angle...hard to say. I probably would have tried it with the score tied. If I was behind...that would change things. They know their players and kicker much better than me...that's for sure. They did what they thought would give them the best chance. I'm not going to second guess that.

Where have i complained about SC winning... It gets old when everyone wants to be on the caoches nuts even when they do make a mistake... This was a poorly coached games by BOTH teams aside the OT... Im a realist unlike most and Maynord is a heck of a coach... jus a poor decison.. IMO their is no way you can defend it... Its jus like every one being so hard on CPA4ever when he stated an opinion that everyone who is a mutual onlooker agrees with him... I was with 5 people who came with me who didnt have a dog in the fight that couldnt believe the decision,, I honeslty went to the game hoping Jalen would rush for 300... Ive disagreed with everything Gville has done the past few years.. So much that i almost cheer for Sc more than Gville.. but those boys played their hearts out last night and i was really pulling from them last night.. Heart breaking loss...

Maynord and his staff has decipline. He would NEVER allow his boys to do the things the MOUSE Marshal allowed to happen before game, during game or after game. I am a 110% Staff fan. Sorry if you disagree.. But if you are a coach dont get on Sports Nuts and say "WE WHOOPED THEM ALL OVER THE FIELD.." That is NOT CLASSY.. That is ignorance and BAD sportmanship on GS part...

Hats off to the tigers on being well-prepared, playing with aggressiveness, and heart. I am not sure if the owls are over-rated or if we are better than I thought we were. The defense swarmed all night and Coen was a beast . Congrats to the owls for pulling out the win.

I still dont understand why the owl player wasn't ejected for throwing punches. But then if a ref blatantly turns a blind eye on a whole staff signaling TO, I suppose he has plenty of practice in the art of ignoring.

Keep fighting tigers. I think good things are coming your way.