William Blount Football

blountfan

well i know the family he fuller was cleared by tssaa to play 3 weeks ago then somone from maryville sent a letter to tssaa with some made up rule maryville is just showing they can and will do anything they please and i think who ever messes with kids is a low life kids have a hard enough time the way it is

Knowing the most of the Maryville coaching staff, I seriously, seriously doubt they had anything to do with this. Quarrels did what he had to do with the situation. This young man was getting a second chance, the Maryville coaches I know (which is most) would be very proud that he was getting this chance. It seems to me that if there was any question about the eligibility of this player the WB coach should have made sure without a shadow of doubt the this player was in good standing with his eligibility.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i know the family he fuller was cleared by tssaa to play 3 weeks ago then somone from maryville sent a letter to tssaa with some made up rule maryville is just showing they can and will do anything they please and i think who ever messes with kids is a low life kids have a hard enough time the way it is

I would like to present exhibit A

I'm calling BS on you and this ..... " someone from Maryville " .... what a load of crap . Ya , "someone from Maryville " made up a rule and has it in for this kid ..... lol , what a joke .

the word I get is that it was not a Maryville coach, but rather the dad of one of your starting linebackers. This info has been repeated to me twice, once by a guy close to the situation and once by a lady that is very good friends with the boys mom, but in a situation like this it is hard to believe everything you hear.

If, and I repeat if, what I heard was true, that dad just caused a whole can of worms to be opened. If I were Quarles, he and I would have a heart to heart talk because the mom has went to a different county and hired an attorney and I believe GQ is going to end up having to answer a lot of questions as the coach and the AD. Not saying that he has done anything wrong, but when an attorney gets involved and you have a mom bent on getting some form of revenge, then it is probably inevitable that there will be questions to answer. GQ probably has other things that he would rather spend his time doing rather than answer questions in this matter, because of a dad that had an agenda,when, as far as he (GQ) was concerned, the matter was over and done with. The next few weeks will be very interesting, to say the least.

One thing that I don't understand is how it is cheaper to rent an apartment for a year than to pay tuition. That was a very cheap apartment.

the word I get is that it was not a Maryville coach, but rather the dad of one of your starting linebackers. This info has been repeated to me twice, once by a guy close to the situation and once by a lady that is very good friends with the boys mom, but in a situation like this it is hard to believe everything you hear.

If, and I repeat if, what I heard was true, that dad just caused a whole can of worms to be opened. If I were Quarles, he and I would have a heart to heart talk because the mom has went to a different county and hired an attorney and I believe GQ is going to end up having to answer a lot of questions as the coach and the AD. Not saying that he has done anything wrong, but when an attorney gets involved and you have a mom bent on getting some form of revenge, then it is probably inevitable that there will be questions to answer. GQ probably has other things that he would rather spend his time doing rather than answer questions in this matter, because of a dad that had an agenda,when, as far as he (GQ) was concerned, the matter was over and done with. The next few weeks will be very interesting, to say the least.

One thing that I don't understand is how it is cheaper to rent an apartment for a year than to pay tuition. That was a very cheap apartment.

Wow , maybe I should start posting every Rumor I hear about William Blount .. lol .... I've heard a lot of rumors too , would you like to hear them ? Amazing that you're taking a rumor and then trying to imply that Quarles may have something to worry about ....AMAZING .

WB AD Brewer sent all info that he had to tssaa and ask for their ruling, they e-mailed a letter stating that the kid was cleared to play.

Then this past week WB is contacted by tssaa stating that someone had provided further information that made them rule the kid to be ineligible and that it was retroactive, therefore WB had to forfeit their win and pay a fine of one hundred dollars for every game that the kid had played in.

I think the right thing to do in the situation would have been to just declare him ineligible for the rest of the year without going back for the forfeit and the fine, unless tssaa can prove that WB knew of the new information beforehand and did not provide it.

It is really too bad that this has had to happen. The kid is a talented kid and needs to be on the field playing somewhere.

Wow , maybe I should start posting every Rumor I hear about William Blount .. lol .... I've heard a lot of rumors too , would you like to hear them ? Amazing that you're taking a rumor and then trying to imply that Quarles may have something to worry about ....AMAZING .

You post whatever you want about WB or anybody else, I could care less. I don't know where I said that GQ had anything to worry about, other than the hassle of having to answer questions concerning a situation, that as far as he was concerned was over. I guess we will all see how it turns out in the coming weeks, is that "AMAZING", you jackwagon.

[/quote

Edited by bigearl

You post whatever you want about WB or anybody else, I could care less. I don't know where I said that GQ had anything to worry about, other than the hassle of having to answer questions concerning a situation, that as far as he was concerned was over. I guess we will all see how it turns out in the coming weeks, is that "AMAZING", you jackwagon.

Jackwagon .... ok jake , here's what you had to say based on a " Rumor " you heard .......

" If I were Quarles, he and I would have a heart to heart talk because the mom has went to a different county and hired an attorney and I believe GQ is going to end up having to answer a lot of questions as the coach and the AD. "

So I guess this wasn't trying to imply anything about George at all was it ?

A bad situation from the start has now gotten worse. It is bad for the kid. Sounds like some adults have showed their clout (a$$).

The post about an apartment in the city to save paying tuition; that does not sound very good for all involved. "Non-reduced" apartments are still more for a year than 2200 bucks. I hope that is only a rumor. Somebody better throw some water on this!

There might be a conflict of interest with the one on the left.

home-image.jpg

These two are still up in the air.

Ewe mite bee rite on that 'un on tha left RR....If 'un thay nead a outta cowntee Pee Eye....... mommaSTARS haz her favritt!!!!!!!!....FRANK CANNON!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcCFpwUUBek&feature=related

Edited by STARSNBARS