South Pitt @ Boyd Buc

reaction

Should be a better game this year.....same winner. SP by 14 maybe 21...... Boyd is soft :hungry:

Your joking. Boyd Buchanan is ranked #2 in Murphys pole. The have won their last two games by a combined score of 103-13. I garuntee you that Grider better tighten his defence up so we dont get a hole nocked in our line. I garuntee you that Reed boy is a real good runner. My Murphy Fair book says he had 17 touchdowns and over 1200 yards running last year. You think im joking but im not.

You will see.......You say your a SP fan.......but you put them down on every post...I thank your a Marion county fan :roflolk:

I don't think my post put them down. I was saying Boyd has to be a pretty good team. They are always well coached and very disciplined. Hey Traintracks, where are you at? We need some of that venom served on this youngun.

I don't think my post put them down. I was saying Boyd has to be a pretty good team. They are always well coached and very disciplined. Hey Traintracks, where are you at? We need some of that venom served on this youngun.

Youngun my _ _ _....You always have something negative to say about them....Go back to a Marion County post...

Edited by lancer10

Your joking. Boyd Buchanan is ranked #2 in Murphys pole. The have won their last two games by a combined score of 103-13. I garuntee you that Grider better tighten his defence up so we dont get a hole nocked in our line. I garuntee you that Reed boy is a real good runner. My Murphy Fair book says he had 17 touchdowns and over 1200 yards running last year. You think im joking but im not.

Roy, SP better call this game off.......it could get as bad as the SM game :roflolk: :roflolk: NOT SP BY 21

• Upvote 1

You did say would would probably lose to Franklin County. :roflol:

Roy, what does your book say about that Hale boy?

No Venom left for today I used it all up at the bar watching the Vols...Nah Lancer Ambassader is a SP guy he just tries to keep it real and has Tendency to down play us at times and other times blow up the other team..I said we would lose based off what happened against Whitwell and having some key guys out....Our Defense came to play and looked focused...Linebackers tackled well and attacked, our horrible line we so called have blew theirs off the ball on both sides all game and DB's stepped it up as well..Overall SP was ready and gave best performance of year! Big time test this week....Pressure will stay on them through regular season and POLK beat SM sooo not sure what to even think about that

You will see.......You say your a SP fan.......but you put them down on every post...I thank your a Marion county fan :roflolk:

Ambassadoer is loyal and realistic poster of the Pirates. Ambassador is very proud of the school and does not usually drink the kool aid. Ambassador is also very knowledgeable of other teams in Tn. Does very little trash talking. Can have discussions with most other Coach T posters.

Edited by wingman10