Sequatchie Co. vs. Signal Mnt. (Oct.28)

Omniscience

What?

He's probably talking about Barger. So funny <_< These folks have their minds made up Sequatchie was involved so there's no sense in making any effort to convince them otherwise. And this is the same expert who picked Seq to score 14 vs Whitwell a couple of weeks back, gives a good idea of his expertise. Only 50 points off.

He's probably talking about Barger. So funny <_< These folks have their minds made up Sequatchie was involved so there's no sense in making any effort to convince them otherwise. And this is the same expert who picked Seq to score 14 vs Whitwell a couple of weeks back, gives a good idea of his expertise. Only 50 points off.

I know what he was refering to Indian; I just thaught he could have explained it a little better since us small town people don't have good comprehension skills.

One quote from the paper below says it all. The secret is out all Laynes are kin to Tommy. And notice he gives us dumb people the meaning of nepotism.

"A glance at the Sequatchie High School website reveals that there are four other Laynes either on the faculty or administrative staff. Since Tommy Layne is the principal is this a mere coincidence, or is this nepotism? For the undereducated nepotism is the hiring of one's relatives. By asking the question I am not questioning the "eligibility" of any of the Laynes, or whether they live within the school zone"

Edited by bratt22

I know what he was refering to Indian; I just thaught he could have explained it a little better since us small town people don't have good comprehension skills.

One quote from the paper below says it all. The secret is out all Laynes are kin to Tommy. And notice he gives us dumb people the meaning of nepotism.

"A glance at the Sequatchie High School website reveals that there are four other Laynes either on the faculty or administrative staff. Since Tommy Layne is the principal is this a mere coincidence, or is this nepotism? For the undereducated nepotism is the hiring of one's relatives. By asking the question I am not questioning the "eligibility" of any of the Laynes, or whether they live within the school zone"

Didn't know of 5, only knew of 3 counting Mr Layne. The two others I'm familiar with, I'm pretty sure would have been hired while he was at Whitwell and I doubt his influence spread all the way up the valley <_<

This statement-For the undereducated nepotism is the hiring of one's relatives-sums up the ill feelings many have for SM. Was that really necessary?

These folks? Don't know if Squatchy had anything to do with it or not...don't care. Focus should be on these boys enjoying their last week of practice together and playing their last game with a lot of class and however many points it takes to get the W

smiley-angelic008.gif

Now Indian and Bratt you know every bit of this is our fault....or is it ND,, no wait it's the private schools in Chattanooga, oh well you get the picture (or maybe since we can't read you do need a picture, so you can understand!)

We are the only ones they have left to play so you know we are the bad guys:( Our boys are up for the challenge and contrary to popular belief their WILL can NOT be broken!

Edited by SCHSPRIDE

These folks? Don't know if Squatchy had anything to do with it or not...don't care. Focus should be on these boys enjoying their last week of practice together and playing their last game with a lot of class and however many points it takes to get the W

smiley-angelic008.gif

These folks, referring to that knucklehead and others believing it, similar to ones implying a private school or schools was in on it. Others think it might be someone in your own backyard.

These folks, referring to that knucklehead and others believing it, similar to ones implying a private school or schools was in on it. Others think it might be someone in your own backyard.

Whoever it was didnt need much info because going to 5 schools in 4yrs kinda leaves it wide open for a vast number of rats!! Playing the feel sorry, better education, didnt know, got jumped crap card is what makes it look so bad for SM.

Here's one of the knuckleheads:

Even though Tim McClendon has been ruled ineligbible, he will probably play against Sequatchee County next Friday night. Since SMHS cannot make the playoffs and another win being vacated doesn't matter, I hope that they let Tim play in his final high school game and that Signal whoops Sequatchee 100-0!! Should be a pretty intense game anyhow since most people think that the Sequatchee Principal is the one who brought this to the TSSAA's attention.

Yes, knowingly and defiantly play an ineligible player and see if you get to have a season at all next year.

Guys, all this bantering back and forth is just plain childish, weather coach Layne & coach Barger turned them in or not someone needed to turn them in & they got what they needed. Any High School in the state of Tennessee that plays players that are not cleared to play should have the TSSAA called on them. We all know Signal is going to use this to try & put a hundred on the Indians but we know our defense will not allow that. NO TEAM WILL EVER HANG 100 POINTS ON US IN DUNLAP PERIOD!!!!! The kids would put some starters out before they would let that happen, I heard today down at Win-Bobs that Barger has a plan to prevent the 100 so I sure ain't worried about that rumor.

My Question is this, if Signal gets there games back will we still host a playoff game? Can Coach Layne help us with that at least, the gate money will help our program for sure, hosting a first round game could bring several thousand dollars to our program, could we be one of the few 3rd seats to host? He sure helped us the past 2 years, 2 years ago when we got to play York we could have been like Pikeville and hosted a Tush Hog team, then last year we got sweet revenge and got to play a way over rated pikeville team in the first round.

Hosts a playoff game doesn't do much for revenue. the TSSAA takes the gate, pays the school for utilities and then the visiting team gets some help with travel expenses. Host school does get to keep concessions. Having home field advantage is the big plus!!