Sequatchie Co. vs. Signal Mnt. (Oct.28)

Omniscience

SM came up in post 40, 101 and 112 of that thread. I can see how you guys overlooked a few rules in the TSSAA Handbook.

SP-Sequatchie Thread

However, you guys hadn't been busted yet either. The only flag you need to run-up the rest of the season is

gay.gif

Ain't none of them comments got a dang thing to do with our whizzin contest with Sqwachy.

And I refuse to run-up the South Pittsburg Flag.

pirate_jack_rackham-1.png

All yer buddies in CornHole Capital would come running back

up the Mountain to get some more of what we gave you week 5.

sex.gif

Tim McClendon will play, because LFO, the school he has lied about and trashed, has too much class to tell the truth to the TSSAA.

In addition to all the other whoppers that have been told by the kid, his mother, his "mentor" and his coach, is the one about him participating for only 2 days in spring practice.

Everyone at LFO (and their opponents) knows this isn't true. Spring practice lasts two weeks. He was perfectly healthy, and participated every day, all the way through the game. He told TSSAA he was only there 2 days, magically under the 3 day limit. Good rehearsals, Signal legal team! So I guess this healthy, full-time enrolled student showed up at practice the day before the game. I guess Coach Windham said, "Welcome Tim, good to see you. Sorry you missed the first 8 days, but go ahead, practice today, and you'll start tomorrow ahead of the guys who've been here for a week and a half." Yeah, I guess that's what happened.

But LFO, knowing that Signal's fans would probably retaliate by destroying their school's property in the middle of the night, is quiet. Despite being hammered in the media as a bad school that mistreated poor lil' Tim, LFO will silently refuse to respond to TSSAA, and the lyin' Signal football program will be intact on Friday night. All in the name of academics, honesty and good sportsmanship of course.

Go Illeagles!

Edited by blevins1491
  • Upvote 1

Ain't none of them comments got a dang thing to do with our whizzin contest with Sqwachy.

And I refuse to run-up the South Pittsburg Flag.

pirate_jack_rackham-1.png

All yer buddies in CornHole Capital would come running back

up the Mountain to get some more of what we gave you week 5.

sex.gif

sm-111011_tssaa_ruling_t618.jpg

Tim McClendon will play, because LFO, the school he has lied about and trashed, has too much class to tell the truth to the TSSAA.

In addition to all the other whoppers that have been told by the kid, his mother, his "mentor" and his coach, is the one about him participating for only 2 days in spring practice.

Everyone at LFO (and their opponents) knows this isn't true. Spring practice lasts two weeks. He was perfectly healthy, and participated every day, all the way through the game. He told TSSAA he was only there 2 days, magically under the 3 day limit. Good rehearsals, Signal legal team! So I guess this healthy, full-time enrolled student showed up at practice the day before the game. I guess Coach Windham said, "Welcome Tim, good to see you. Sorry you missed the first 8 days, but go ahead, practice today, and you'll start tomorrow ahead of the guys who've been here for a week and a half." Yeah, I guess that's what happened.

But LFO, knowing that Signal's fans would probably retaliate by destroying their school's property in the middle of the night, is quiet. Despite being hammered in the media as a bad school that mistreated poor lil' Tim, LFO will silently refuse to respond to TSSAA, and the lyin' Signal football program will be intact on Friday night. All in the name of academics, honesty and good sportsmanship of course.

Go Illeagles!

Woman, you can't even make a sammich. Why don't you go see if you can retrieve whatever crawled up inside of you and died.:twisted:

Go Illeagles!

I wish you knew a third of what you spew out as truth. Wow. This is a masterpiece - of ignorance and hatred.

Edited by smeagleproud

Go Illeagles!

Blah, blah, blah, blah!!! Go take some midol lady. :thumb:

Go Illeagles!

:roflol: