Nicest Stadium?

WesVLT

one of the best in west tn would have to be westview's. that's an obvious choice though b/c they play at ut martin's field, but i still picked it because they have staduim seating. huntingdon's is unique, in that, the home bleachers are built into a hill, so when you walk in the gate, and you're standing at the top of the bleachers next to the recently-renovated press box.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CPA has the nicest field i have ever seen. Its all new and well maintained. The grass looks like turf, really thick turf abd the seetting witht hte rolling hills all around is amazing. The Field House is huge with a concession stand that looks like somethin from The Collisieum in the middle of the two lockerooms.

What i especially likeed about it is how the grass rolls up the walls surronding it like knolls very nice touch.

Guest TheSpartan
Posted by donhaney:
Posted by TheSpartan:

Well, it's definitely not the nicest stadium, but Perry County's is the most unique I've seen.

LOL Only someone who has been there can appreciate that remark!

;) Isn't that the truth? Second base of the baseball field is right behind the retractable visitor seats. The visiting players have to walk up through the dugout and up the baseball bleachers just to get their locker room. Unique.

The stadium at Sequatchie County is a beautiful complex. It is nestled in the valley with a view of the mountains to either side. It has a complex to be finished with a track and practice field located behind the fieldhouse. It will also has the softball and baseball stadiums within the school grounds and walking distance to any of these from the school. Not bad for a rural AA school. ;)

Posted by TheAnswer9:

I like that OSHSman--Cloudland's field!! It is the best--if you want to bring the CATTLE home for grazing!! I say build a barn and put the cattle out--I thought I was on the farm up there a few years ago.

What field do you play on Neyland Stadium? Sounds to me like your just some rich kid who plays on turf all the time, or your a parent who sends your kid to a school that has a 15,000 dollar a semester price for playing. If you don't know Cloudland is one of the smallest schools in the state and probably one of the most neglected as far as funding there is. If you make it to the playoffs be sure to wear your boots because we may not get the cattle ran off the field before Friday night this post season.