Greenback needs to lose to Harriman

goosevol

Still have Harriman if we win that then 8 wins,we also have a forfiet to our credit from KCA,you say that wont count for total wins?

It isn't showing up here.

Coach-T Greenback Schedule

But apparently the forfeit is showing up here.

1a Ranking after week 9

Counting a KCA forfeit is pretty Ghey though. I hope SP gets the privilege of playing Greenback in the playoffs.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1a Ranking after week 9

Counting a KCA forfeit is pretty Ghey though. I hope SP gets the privilege of playing Greenback in the playoffs.

You are funny,no one from Greenback has been shacking your cage.I would say you will get what you are hoping for.We wont like it to well but that is football.If you all are the better team it wouldnt matter if you were seeded last,and you probably are wont get no disrespect from little ole Greenback.

You are funny,no one from Greenback has been shacking your cage.I would say you will get what you are hoping for.We wont like it to well but that is football.If you all are the better team it wouldnt matter if you were seeded last,and you probably are wont get no disrespect from little ole Greenback.

Actually, I was serious about playing Greenback. They are the only team in Quad 1 1a playoffs with a football tradition although Coalfield is trying to build one. I figure who ever comes out of Quad 1 will get GV (or maybe Eagleville) anyway. Lastly, I didn't say anything about anyone from GB shaking (notice the spelling) anyone's cage. However, it is pretty silly that you guys are latching on to a forfeit win over a team that couldn't win a game in the first place.

we have great respect for you guys not so much for GCA. We would like to play ya but because of your tradition and knowing it would be a good game, especially if we are visiting.

There shouldn't be a "forfeit" win, you guys had as much time as everyone else in the district to reschedule a game. That "9th" win is weak. Everyone else scheduled a game, you guys chose not to and take the easy way out.

If Harriman beats Greenback, it will be because Greenback threw the game. Harriman is terrible, would have a tough time winning against air.

BlackPearl, we have a tremendous amount of respect for SP football. Hopefully, win or lose, you will have the same respect for GCA Saturday morning. Have a safe trip up.

There shouldn't be a "forfeit" win, you guys had as much time as everyone else in the district to reschedule a game. That "9th" win is weak. Everyone else scheduled a game, you guys chose not to and take the easy way out.

If Harriman beats Greenback, it will be because Greenback threw the game. Harriman is terrible, would have a tough time winning against air.

This is funny stuff. Tough time winning against air. LOL. I about spit out my cereal when I read that quote. Greenback had a chance to schedule a 9th game this season. Like you said, they just chose not too schedule one. Isn't that right Greenback? Or are my sources giving me wrong information?

It is quite obvious that no one on here knows the difference between feces and shinola. If greenback wins friday night they will have 9 wins as will coalfield and right now on the TSSAA website Greenback is slightly ahead of coalfield if both win how will that change? and does it really matter when you play SP? You gotta play them to get there. I really don't think they are gonna move to quad 3 or 4. does it make you feel better to get beat in the semis? rather than the quarters? not me where ever you go out you didn't win it!!!!

If Cosby beats Unaka then Coalfield will jump Greenback thanksto havine one more opponent with a .500 record. Right now, Cosby is 4-5 but will be 5-5 with a win.

As far as losing to South Pitt, it doesn't matter then when of it, but a school would make more money the farther they go so a semifinal loss is better than a quarterfinal loss from a financial aspect. Also you could possibly make more concession stand money with an extra home game.

1a Ranking after week 9

What's bad for Harriman is they scheduled Grace Baptist instead of takine the Knox Christian forfeit. If they had taken the forfeit they would be in the playoffs right now. Midway might have also. I'm not sure who they replaced KCA with on the schedule.

What's bad for Harr

If Cosby beats Unaka then Coalfield will jump Greenback thanksto havine one more opponent with a .500 record. Right now, Cosby is 4-5 but will be 5-5 with a win.

As far as losing to South Pitt, it doesn't matter then when of it, but a school would make more money the farther they go so a semifinal loss is better than a quarterfinal loss from a financial aspect. Also you could possibly make more concession stand money with an extra home game.

If that McCarter man tell his boys to lose this game on purpose, then he is not a good coach and Im going to tell Murphy not to let him put his survey in the Murphy Fair book next year. If I was a Greenback fan, I would never go to another game if this McCarter man was coaching. You think im joking but im not.