powerp

What will the final be?  

96 members have voted

1. 1. What will the final score be

• SP by 2 td's or less
    • SP by 3 td's or more
    • Coalfield by 2 td's or less
    • Coalfield by 2 td's or more

Coalfield is a over the river and through the woods. That is the best way I can describe it. South Pitt BEST get focused on the task at hand this week or it will be over.

Highway 27 thru Soddy Daisy leads directly to downtown Coalfield in 2 1/2 hours, as Ambassador says over the river and thru the woods.

They have played some mutual opponents, but that obviously doesn't mean anything. Here were the scores:

Greenback- 34

Oneida 31

Coalfield- 41

Oneida- 6

(Oneida is in round 3 of the 2A playoffs now at 8-4)

Greenback- 31

Oliver Springs- 10

Coalfield- 35

Oliver Springs- 28

(Oliver Springs is also 8-4 and in round 3 of the 2A playoffs)

Greenback- 28

Wartburg- 10

Coalfield- 42

Wartburg- 3

(Wartburg lost in round 1 of the 2A playoffs to Oliver Springs, 41-13)

Greenback- 14

Cloudland- 0

Coalfield- 54

Cloudland- 2

(Cloudland didn't make the playoffs and 54 points was by far the most they gave up all year.)

love the comparission shocker i made a simmilar one a few weeks ago to show how coalfield was on a totaly diffrent level the greenback. they also both played telico plains coalfield won their game 49-0 and GB won 48-14. out of those 5 games GB had a margin of 155 pts to losers 65, coalfield on the other hand had a margin of 221 pts to the losers 39. what this tells me is that coalfield is twice as good on offence and defence as greenback and capable of taking care of buisness with SP when they roll into co-vegas on friday.

Well looks like SP has become a victim of their own success.. Could not find someone to play them on their level so they manned up and took on tough opponents to make them better for the playoffs. Got rewarded by getting to travel although they won there district hands down. I am just ticked off because I am not going to get my cardiac dog, and we are not still in it. Where in the heck is coalfield anyway?

their district don't they only have like 3 district games??? we have like 6 how does that work?

love the comparission shocker i made a simmilar one a few weeks ago to show how coalfield was on a totaly diffrent level the greenback. they also both played telico plains coalfield won their game 49-0 and GB won 48-14. out of those 5 games GB had a margin of 155 pts to losers 65, coalfield on the other hand had a margin of 221 pts to the losers 39. what this tells me is that coalfield is twice as good on offence and defence as greenback and capable of taking care of buisness with SP when they roll into co-vegas on friday.

Yeah I forgot about the Tellico Plains game...it's surprising how many of the same opponents both teams have played despite being in different regions the last couple of seasons. I have thought Coalfield was better than Greenback all season but last night's Greenback stepped it up and Coalfield will have to do the same Friday. I hope Coalfield doesn't lose anymore players after the officials watch the film. They already lost their top 2 RB's for this week and their best overall player due to injury. It will be an even bigger challenge now.

Here is a video of Coalfield from last year. Not really highlights but a cool little video:

Section 8. Substitutes Leaving Bench Area in an Incident or Fans Coming Onto the Field or Floor

A. The school will be required to submit a report and video tape if available. All schools are instructed to inform individuals taping to continue taping all incidents.

B. For substitutes leaving the bench area in an incident or fans coming onto the field or floor, the school will be fined a minimum of $250.00. In addition, other non-monetary disciplinary action will occur.

CF may have trouble fielding a team if what they say is true about half the team leaving the bench.

South Pitt will beat you all by at least 21 pts with or without the ejectees!

Goooo pirates congrats on beating greenback and now on to coalfield knoxville wants to see a gold ball from yall. I will be at coalfield as well i cant wait for this one it will be a hard hitting game to be sure but its unfortunate that coalfield wont be at full strength it would at least make it interesting but that being said south pitt by 21.

Also this is off topic but watching the ut basketball game last night and they said a player from unc greensbourough came from south pitt a tall blonde fellow can anyone confirm??

He went to South Pitt through 6th or 7th grade then transferred to Marion-Jasper. He is a Henegar kid, probably about 6'8 or so.