powerp

What will the final be?  

96 members have voted

1. 1. What will the final score be

• SP by 2 td's or less
    • SP by 3 td's or more
    • Coalfield by 2 td's or less
    • Coalfield by 2 td's or more

From what I was told, yesterday's practice was one of the best our boys have had in a long time. The coaches have stressed some key things this week that seem to be getting the team focused. We need to come out playing to our capabilities and play that way throughout the whole game, not just half like we've been prone to do several times this year. If we play a complete game at full ability, we can look forward to staying in this thing and getting to play again next week. (I know, I state the obvious! LOL) Regardless of the suspended players that Coalfield has (with only one being a major impact, as has been said already), they will be even more determined and fired up! We can't be lulled to sleep starting this game by thinking we have an advantage going in. Noone can afford being flat at this point in the season. I'm dreading the drive again this week, but looking forward to hoisting the sails on the ole Pirate ship and goin plundering!

That durn Henry man and that waterboy is suspended to. Those Coalfield boys also have another Henry man that is a coach. Grider better make sure it is the right Henry man out their on the field. Grider also better get the name of that waterboy that was kicked out and make sure these Coalfield boys have a new waterboy. If that Childress man finds out that waterboy that he suspended is on the field, he will make those Coalfield boys vacate a win and their season will be over. You think im joking but im not.

That durn Henry man and that waterboy is suspended to. Those Coalfield boys also have another Henry man that is a coach. Grider better make sure it is the right Henry man out their on the field. Grider also better get the name of that waterboy that was kicked out and make sure these Coalfield boys have a new waterboy. If that Childress man finds out that waterboy that he suspended is on the field, he will make those Coalfield boys vacate a win and their season will be over. You think im joking but im not.

Roy....Please don't make us out to be uneducated. We are intelligent enough to know that Coach Henry will not be on the premises and our waterboy will NOT be on the field. Thanks for your concern about us cheating, but we are aware of the consequences that we would face. You just concentrate on you Murphy Fair Book and quit speculating that we would cheat.

You are going to be in trouble whwn your daddy Traintracks gets on here. You aren't suppose to be posting. Don't be a Turd and back out of your bet with him. This team better be focused on Friday or it is O-V-E-R.

He already did backtrack and say oh well I'm not going to post much or this is my last post etc....His word doesn't mean crap which didn't suprise me but I wanted others to see he doesn't back up that mouth.....I gave him many other outs to man up and he chose to not accept those terms either.....Turd?!? Lol more like a lil female dog in heat with a puppy hung yelping to be put outta her misery! :roflolk: He is no kin of mine

On to This game....SP caught a big break with CF having a few guys out but they will still have to be on their game for this one to not be....Interested in keeping a close watch on the weather for next week....I hear alot of peeps talking about SP being improved this week and focused.....Well talk is cheap until they actually show more than a pulse....If I was Coalfield or Gville and had seen our first 2 rounds I would be dying to get a piece of this punch drunk washed up Champ....Time will tell if he has a few punches left or if it's time to hit the rest button

Im not worried about TrainTracks. He won the bet & I hardly ever post on here at all anymore except for predictions. I find it hard to believe someone can be someones daddy on a message board that hides behind a computer. Oh well maybe he will come out one day. He knows a lot of people are waiting to have a friendly conversation with him when he does. :thumb:

Bahaha WHO????? Im curious? TrainTracks knows 4-5 people on here and haven't met any of them outside of one....When there is a topic where everyone tells each other who they are let me know...I play by the rules little doggy which is more than u can say...I have never bad mouthed any kid or individual....Do I take shots at bad coaching, idiot post by the goof troop or garbage teams?!? Yes I do so it is what it is which is.............A MESSAGE BOARD.....Be Gone

roy we will win with out the 8 players and water boy

The players out will not make a difference for Coalfield. I still like the same score I predicted. I look for our tightends to have a big game catching and blocking. They have been open all season.

Sp-41

Coal-14

I know, I know, let me hear it Roy :roflolk:

Edited by powerp

You got that right. I skipped the Whitwell game this year. I was on my way to Kentucky so I watched Gordonsville play at Red Boiling Springs. Gordonsville is good. I hope we win this week, but I agree it would be tough against Gordonsville.

Red Boiling springs is like comparing us to playing Jasper or Whitwell this year so if your saying Gordonsville impressed u against them,HMMMMMMM????

The players out will not make a difference for Coalfield. I still like the same score I predicted. I look for our tightends to have a big game catching and blocking. They have been open all season.

Sp-41

Coal-14

I know, I know, let me hear it Roy :roflolk:

Your poll at the top has changed alot in the last 24 hours. So have the thread's number of views. Wednesday we were 5,000 behind WC vs Hunt. thread but now we caught and passed them. I look for competition everywhere I guess. I want to beat em in everything. And yes you started a mess now...

Red Boiling springs is like comparing us to playing Jasper or Whitwell this year so if your saying Gordonsville impressed u against them,HMMMMMMM????

I have listened to 3 GV games on their radio station the season. The stunk it up in the first half against Jackson County. That said, they will bring their best game of the year anytime the play SP.

That's a good video. I don't understand why the guy with the camera didn't get the actual beginning of the fight. You can see that CF's 54, 21, 52, 51, and 79 drove back LV's 1 (Scribner I think) for a loss. I didn't see anything illegal unless there was some mouthing that caused Scribner to come up swinging, which is evident on another video. 21 and 51 were two of the CF boys ejected. Also 42, their best RB. So there's three players we won't see Friday. Plus 16 Wilkins with the knee injury. Heck we've beaten good teams with more players out. But like everyone has said we can't take CF for granted. And as far as CF handling LV after the fight you have to remember that LV lost their quarterback and two other starters. I assume they're starters because none of LV's bench was involved.

Just an unfortunate situation that shouldn't happen to teams that have reached this level of the playoffs. But boys will be boys. At this level any given team will have their hands full no matter who they're playing.

LOL....now where in the world do I say anything about a huge win? You've been smoking Roy's fudge rounds!!

Was scribner the starting LV QB? They played Sunbright with their 3rd string qb I thought due to the other 2 being out with injuries. If that is the case, the 4th string guy did pretty good in the 2nd half. The fumbled kick off is what buried them in the second half following the score that was set up by the one big run.

Don't know about SP but while you clowns are doing the Coacht yeah, yeah session, and trying to figure this mess (as RD would say), Coalfield was doing what Coalfield has been doing for nearly 15 weeks now, PRACTICING for this game. I would venture to say that SP is doing the same. The rest is just white noise to the players........