Maryville vs. Riverdale

Red Rebels

Typing from 15 on scoreboard end. Maryville was a machine. They had some first half hiccups. But second half was another story. Look forward to watching them again next week. Maryville staff treated us great. Time to load up now. Enjoyed meeting MHS82 and Clemson Dad. Where do we go for late supper? :)

Swing by and eat leftovers at my place.

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now I was gonna c'mon on here and give props to maryville for the WIN but seeing the low class with the taken behind the shed again smack just made it easy for me to pick a team for the gold ball now

Go whitehaven

Like LOD said I am a Riverdale fan and Maryville has beat us soundly 2 times we have played one another! Taken us behind the shed is not intended to be trash talking just a fact! Again congrats to Maryville! Congrats to the Warriors on a great run this year! Next year begins tomorrow! GO WARRIORS! :hungry:

Warriors, you ran into the buzz saw called Maryville tonight.

You however, played a good first half, at least you gave them the "jitters", we couldn't even get'em nervous :roflol: You played them to a 7 point halftime score which is better than anyone else as well.

Riverdale players and coaches should be proud, great season. :thumb:

Yes, it looks bad...but more and more teams are not doing this due to guys cramping up when they squat down like that. Definitely not doing it out of disrespect. They don't do it for anyone, even their own teammates.

you know where that came from - female youth sports - I got two girls - never saw it before it boys/mens games - started about 10 years ago or so - I don't have a problem with it - either way...

You can't take a defensive end and make him a quarterback in a week. No one else to back up Woodruff?

I thought this young man did a good job. Sounded to me like he threw a lot of good passes tonight. Made pretty good decisions, and lets not forget, he's a high school kid and no one should be blaming him or even suggesting his performance cost the Warriors this game.

Edited by 3wiggle

As far as the not going down on a knee, I've never seen one team not do it for us or any other games I watched. Even if there scared of cramps atleast the people who don't get playing time could go down. Or dang they could sit on there but.. Haha I just never seen it so I was shockkked!

But hey I will give you one thing, yall didn't cheer when our player went down like maplewood did when they hurt Lamar. Had him out till last week. So I give you that.

Again good job Maryville!

just got home first let me say #5 davenport i believe is a STUD, that young man runs the football HARD. The backup QB is an athlete and ran the O pretty well, one thing I don't understand is why the OC never called the naked bootleg and let him keep it. He seemed to throw it pretty well but got no help from his receivers, lots of dropped balls.

Maryville did a great job of putting it away in the 2nd half early when they put up 2 TDs in 5 minutes.