Rankin going to Catholic?

falconvol

Because Rankin can retire from public schooling and go into private school coaching and double dip his income. Basically pull twice the money. Plus, its not going to be easy for Alcoa from here on out. The days of Lindsey, Warren(s) and Tysons are behind us.

I don't think it is as bad as you make it sound GF...Tyson's little brother was a freshmen just this year and is going to be outstanding. I guess it is his brother? They look JUST alike...And that Alcoa middle school team was crazy good this year. I don't think yall will dip all that much lol

I don't think it is as bad as you make it sound GF...Tyson's little brother was a freshmen just this year and is going to be outstanding. I guess it is his brother? They look JUST alike...And that Alcoa middle school team was crazy good this year. I don't think yall will dip all that much lol

It isn't SS. Peyton Wall will be a GREAT up and coming QB. RB's Koko, Love, and Tyson. Tyson only a freshman this year will be something special before he graduates Alcoa.

Also, got to love having Turbyfill, Chenshaw, come back at LB's. Loy and Ownby at OL will be beast! If Braylon Young improves the next two years as much as he did this year, wow, look out. Also, never overlook the fact Alcoa has another couple of Evan's coming at OL! Plus, next season Alcoa will use some serious talent coming from the Middle school team that has a 6'2, 280 Lineman and 4 other players over 6'2 and 200 lbs.

I see next seasons team being much improved over this year.

It isn't SS. Peyton Wall will be a GREAT up and coming QB. RB's Koko, Love, and Tyson. Tyson only a freshman this year will be something special before he graduates Alcoa.

Also, got to love having Turbyfill, Chenshaw, come back at LB's. Loy and Ownby at OL will be beast! If Braylon Young improves the next two years as much as he did this year, wow, look out. Also, never overlook the fact Alcoa has another couple of Evan's coming at OL! Plus, next season Alcoa will use some serious talent coming from the Middle school team that has a 6'2, 280 Lineman and 4 other players over 6'2 and 200 lbs.

I see next seasons team being much improved over this year.

BC, is it true that you all have two more coming from A-E next year? I don't know who, just heard that Alcoa stood a good chance of getting two more from there next year.

Im not saying we're going to be terrible and back to a 3-7/6-6 type season. I dont know what the schedule looks like but if its anything like this years Id chalk a loss up to Maryville, 50/50 on Greeneville (I think they lose a bit) and probably CAK. Webb (I assume we play them in the opener) isnt going to be easy either. Ill say the same thing for next year that I said at the start of this year. we very well could be a 5-5 state championship team.

Im not saying we're going to be terrible and back to a 3-7/6-6 type season. I dont know what the schedule looks like but if its anything like this years Id chalk a loss up to Maryville, 50/50 on Greeneville (I think they lose a bit) and probably CAK. Webb (I assume we play them in the opener) isnt going to be easy either. Ill say the same thing for next year that I said at the start of this year. we very well could be a 5-5 state championship team.

Do you not think Alcoa will have a chance to pull out a victory against Maryville? They managed to keep it close this year

Like I said in another thread, it's nice to see fans who can have a balanced perspective on things. Props to you, GoddardField, for calling it like you see it.

I just dont see the point in having a "homer" attitude in sports. 90% of the time when you've got that attitude nobody wants to discuss sports with you and the ones that do wont take you remotely serious. It doesnt make you a bad fan or any less of a fan to be objective. Ive been a 49ers fan for 20+ years, I love the team but even though we're 9-2 Im not going to sit here and tell you we're the best team in the NFL and we're going to win the Super Bowl and nobody can stop us. Thats silly! We've clearly got a lot of problems on the team to improve on. Positive up beat happy attitudes aren't always the answer in life. Sometimes you need to be told "you suck" to make every thing click so you and improve. Not to mention, "Homers" end up eating a lot of crow....I myself am a Chicken fan! ;)