Wayne Co. vs South Pitt

wchs78

I was told the exact same thing. I am glad South Pitt didn't play any other larger schools. They played the toughest schedule in 1A this season, it wasn't even close to any other 1A schedule. Franklin County was a below average 6A school, but was tied at halftime with Greeneville and only lost to Tullahoma and Shelbyville by 2-3 points. That tough schedule was good and bad for them. It prepared us for the playoffs, but it also cost us home playoff games. I would hate to see a tougher 1A schedule than the one they have went through this season. Boyd Buchanan should be the 2A state champs. Knox Grace wasn't eligible for the playoffs but they beat CAK.

This coach Rich Rice of Wayne County is he the father of #12 Tyler Rice their QB last year?is he still playing or was he a senior last year?he won the Mr. Football last year didnt he?He was very good at the play action pass from the film i have watched.He was pretty easy to read when he didnt play action. he always looked at the receiver he wanted to throw to from the snap but when he play actioned his head didnt give him away.most young QBs freeze on their man in high school so thats not a knock on him cause he looked very good.he reminded me of Terrell Robinson with the way he ran and play actioned.not as shifty but similar anyway.anyway i believe we will have to play on the O line like last game to beat this bunch they have a stingy Defense for sure.

South Pitt vs Wayne Co people....lol Train Tracks I too would like to meet some fellow coach t'ers on friday. You'll have been there so tell us a good place and time and I'm sure alot of T'ers from WC will be there.

The parking lot on the visitors side of the stadium seemed to be the meeting place the past few years. I saw many pirate posters, Union City and Jo Byrns guys there each year. Usually a couple hours before kickoff up to pre game warmups.

This coach Rich Rice of Wayne County is he the father of #12 Tyler Rice their QB last year?is he still playing or was he a senior last year?he won the Mr. Football last year didnt he?He was very good at the play action pass from the film i have watched.He was pretty easy to read when he didnt play action. he always looked at the receiver he wanted to throw to from the snap but when he play actioned his head didnt give him away.most young QBs freeze on their man in high school so thats not a knock on him cause he looked very good.he reminded me of Terrell Robinson with the way he ran and play actioned.not as shifty but similar anyway.anyway i believe we will have to play on the O line like last game to beat this bunch they have a stingy Defense for sure.

He was a senior and is now at UT Martin, his younger brother Austin is the QB now and was an all state wide receiver last year.

I have been trying to catch up all day and its all been garbage from somebody thats not a WC or SP fan. Does your school play Alcoa, if not talk to your coach and maybe we can see how it works for your team. And another thing, if your spending your time on this thread then your team must not be very good anyway or you would be talking about yalls game this weekend.

Did start this just correction thing that was said that are not true. I like to see lot of team play just not bias to one just tell it the right way. So be happy for you team as well and hope they win. Just trying to see what each schools fan have to say about their team with out talking about another team that does not exist.

Edited by rc213v

Yes, that is the coach's son. His other son is the qb this year. Man you need to do your research so you will know these things. Sorry to hear about you not making the game on Friday. did you get your jeep fixed? If you want details about the game then just go to Harvey's. You can usually find all the answers in there at The Liar's Table. LoL :roflol:

Did start this just correction thing that was said that are not true. I like to see lot of team play just not bias to one just tell it the right way. So be happy for you team as well and hope they win. Just trying to see what each schools fan have to say about their team with out talking about another team that does not exist.

I have no idea what you just said means.

The parking lot on the visitors side of the stadium seemed to be the meeting place the past few years. I saw many pirate posters, Union City and Jo Byrns guys there each year. Usually a couple hours before kickoff up to pre game warmups.

Sounds like a plan to me. Planning on coming up Thursday night so should be able to be there early. Man I didnt realize G'ville was that close to Cookeville you'll almost made this trip last week

• Upvote 1

Look you don't have to believe it or like it you can't change the facts, just cheer for your team to win a title not a 3A title.

http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/2011/jun/18/top-area-teams-take-steps-avoid-football-powerhous/

I wish Zone would block this clown from this thread....His jibberish even when he clearly doesn't know what he is talking about is taking away from what the real topic is....He is a HATER plain and simple and has nothing better to do...SP 2009 statement is 100% correct.....Deal with it

I wish Zone would block this clown from this thread....His jibberish even when he clearly doesn't know what he is talking about is taking away from what the real topic is....He is a HATER plain and simple and has nothing better to do...SP 2009 statement is 100% correct.....Deal with it

I wish he would block them!!! People don't reply to him anymore and maybe he'll just die out or at least realize that there isn't anyone reading his crap. I stopped after his first 5 posts.

Anyway, GO WILDCATS!!!! :thumb: