Milan VS CAK

Slim88

Way to go CAK, don't let up. You guys are making this Alcoa fan proud. Proving once again the best football is in the east.

On another note about Rankin and James saying Milan was second best, sometimes coaches and players are respectful. Never demeaning the team they just played. Milan just took second so courtesy says you call them second best in the class. Pretty sure last couple years at least CAK would have had a gold ball. Before that it is close.

But none matters, because CAK is going to get theirs it appears.

In 2008 Chase James said that Milan was the best team they played all year (CAK and Maryville included). When Rankin was asked about it he said, "Milan is definitely the 2nd best team in the state." We knew this wasn't one of our best teams. Still very young. But, this one ain't over yet.

Show me where that was said, otherwise I'm going to have to disagree with you here.

All I want to say is that I believe a few people owe me an apology...especially the person that wanted to call people "idiots" and then get mad when someone turned it around on him. I said my prediction was based on what I know about the two programs and it is looking good. Alcoa would be up by about the same score too, except Milan might no have scored yet and we might have missed another extra point or two! CAK, you guys look good...keep up the intensity and congrads! Hope # 18 is ok!

In 2008 Chase James said that Milan was the best team they played all year (CAK and Maryville included). When Rankin was asked about it he said, "Milan is definitely the 2nd best team in the state." We knew this wasn't one of our best teams. Still very young. But, this one ain't over yet.

This one was over before the game started.Until Milan gets a Killer Instinct like Alcoa or CAK they will continue being the Whipping Boys for the Real teams. But that will never happen because Milan is content with being runner-up. You think Alcoa is content the way this season went? They will be back with a venengence.