Baylor vs Ensworth for State Championship

MBARED

42 members have voted

1. 1. Does Baylor or Ensworth win

Only way to stop Elder is for the Baylor student body to find the Ensworth bus and weld the door shut. Ricky will have a new game plan for Baylor to contend with. Hard to beat a team twice in DII, especially Ensworth.

My prediction, Baylor will shutdown Elder in the 1st half and they will go into halftime leading 17 to 7.

Baylor will feel really good about their 1st half accomplishment, but Ensworth will come out and score on a big run by Elder early because Baylor defense got relaxed and Elder will take advantage. The momentum will shift and Elder, who was shut down in the 1st half scores 3 more times, one a punt return and Baylor will lose 35 to 20.

Hey Baylor DC.......Unless you double team Elder or send 2 players after him on every play until the final whistle, he will have a big night. Don't let your guard down (MUS, BA, BGA and MBA did this year) and you might have a chance.

Again I say to Baylor DC.....You have to stop Elder to win....that is your game plan!

I feel pretty sure that Baylor's coaches and Baylor's players will not come out in the second half relaxed as you say. After all this is for the state championship. Ensworth will need another plan as you say because getting beat 42-14 well, that game plan did not work. Good luck to Baylor. Hope you guys bring it home this year.

Edited by bluelion

The first game between the two you can just throw that one out the door. Other than the BA game the officiating was terrible and ensworth looked just as bad. If Baylor plays like they did at BA they will lose this game by a wide margin. Ensworth has been clicking in the playoffs and I think they would have beaten MBA and CBHS with more ease than Baylor. So Baylor needs to show up all 4 quarters and hold on to the ball

I feel pretty sure that Baylor's coaches and Baylor's players will not come out in the second half relaxed as you say. After all this is for the state championship. Ensworth will need another plan as you say because getting beat 42-14 well, that game plan did not work. Good luck to Baylor. Hope you guys bring it home this year.

WHile it pains me to say it, E wins in a "corn"walk over Baylor....