New Marion County Head Football Coach

ElderMtnWarrior

What do you think or what do you know about him or his style? :popcorneater:

Awesome coach! I played for him at Moore Co. (wish he was still there, it hasn't been same since he left). He will get the most out his players and build the program the right way. He teaches kids how to play the game. Great technique coach and hard nosed. :thumb:

Edited by BURLEY

Good luck to new coach, however I know Signal ran Wing-T, but maybe Bill 49 can help me out with this, but when Moore Co. came to Whitwell in 90 or 91, it seemed like they ran alot of option out of a wing-t set. I remember that scrimage because I remember really liking what they did on offense. Philip Fulmer was also there looking at a kid from Moore County, but really liked what he saw out of some kids from Whitwell. Dang that seems like an eternity. Great for Marion County, but I kinda feel sorry for Coach Price, this has not been a good year for him. I think I already know who may replace Coach Mac, however I would not dare to open up that can of worms.

As much as I like to give the folks in Jasper a hard time, I never wanted their program to get in that bad of shape. I just hope this new coach at Whitwell can get things turned around.

Edited by possum