Giles County 2012

bobcat012

As long as I can remember those dressing rooms have always smelled like manure.Wasnt just for y'all.I doubt very highly it was a assistant coach that did that to a player.Might have been a recently graduated player helping out or some other wanna be kid coach.But no one saw that but you.At least all of middle Tennessee saw Page beat the Cats on TV.

I wonder how giles would stack up in 10aa...with maplewood,cpa,pearl cohn,whites creek,stratford, lipscomb academy and east literature.. Because if the change go through thats the division the would be in minus the 4a teams

I wonder how giles would stack up in 10aa...with maplewood,cpa,pearl cohn,whites creek,stratford, lipscomb academy and east literature.. Because if the change go through thats the division the would be in minus the 4a teams

This year they would win that district. Giles already plays in just as tough a district as the one you mentioned so it wouldn't be that big of a change.

Judging by what I've read and heard from my fellow P-Towners I highly doubt that OC and Co. will let this years crop of Bobcats be anything less than championship quality. Now that the culture change has officially happened in Pulaski there are big expectations for GCHS football every year and from experience I can tell you that if OC is there they will be the one of the best prepared teams in the state. It's not hard to buy into a mindset or a system when the results of success are there. Any young guys out there just need to trust that whatever OC and Co. have them doing is gonna pay off huge in the fall (I know the summer workouts are pretty brutal, I've been there). If you have a quarterback of Cobb's calibre in high school the options are really wide open offensively for what you can do, which is something other teams do NOT want OC to have. As long as whoever is running the ball can hold on to the ball and be a threat to keep the opposing linebackers honest, there's really no limit to what Cobb can do on a week to week basis. Defensively it's the same old story it's always been, if you can stop the run, you stand a good chance of stopping the offense. Like I said most high schools don't have the quality of quarterback to be a really legit passing threat, so if they can stop the run at the line of scrimmage, they should be fine. If they still run a 5-3 or 4-3 it shouldn't be much of a problem. Not sure about what GC has size wise, but I'm sure OC hasn't had a problem packing some muscle on during the offseason.

The main things they need to focus on are to maintain a sense of urgency, not get complaicent, and stay hungry. If they can play with a purpose every Friday it's going to be really hard to get one over on Giles County. Couldn't be prouder of they work OC and Company are doing and am glad that GC has officially earned powerhouse status. Go Cats.

Been a Giles Co. fan for a long time.Watched just about every game for the last thirty something years.The Bobcats have had alot of success for the last six years and as we all know the championship in 09.But a powerhouse?Don't think so.We are good team and extremely well coached.But I agree I think you have to win multiple championships to be considered a powerhouse.