2012 So. Pittsburg Pirates

OLD PIRATE

I think D60 meant no one in the sequatchie valley can handle us. Which should be true. I was impressed with the offense yesterday. Thought they looked pretty good. O line did some good quick blocks which is all you need in the wingT. Defense will be ok. By my count we were missing 3 or maybe even 4 defensive starters that are still in baseball. North Sand Mountain's boys were not small at all. Qb and Rb had great size. Ready for some Pirate football in the Fall! Seen Jaspers coaches there scouting around...Guess their coach gave the boys a break from practicing :unsure: I mean conditioning, or whatever they are still doing right now to come watch the pirates. Roy better keep his eye out on those warriors. Have a feeling they are sneaking around still from my sources. Ahh never mind they need the help :roflolk:

Yea SP will be the best in the valley again which they should. Grundy has looked decent this spring. Jasper thinks Coach Mac has magic powers and made there players bigger and faster over night lol. Whitwell should be whitwell. AHavent neard much from Bledsoe, but they lost Owensby so that has to hurt. Sequatchie has looked impressive starting 5-6 soph and only 3 Srs. Tied Soddy and Franklin 3-3 in diffrent scrimmages. Should be a fun year in the Valley.

On a side Note. SCMS scrimmaged Alcoa and lost 1-0 tonight. Future looks good for The Indians and Pirates.

Cornbread Capitol should win the gold! Hope they work hard during the summer. Good luck

I dont know about that. Not saying they cant but it will take alot of work between now and then along with no injuries. They looked pretty good in the spring but have lots to work on. Hopefully the few Seniors they have come together and lean on each other and lead this team back for another shot. It def helps them to have such a talented Junior class for support. Gordonsville also having 9 starters back on both sides of the ball should have alot to say about who's representing the East. Speed isnt always everything but it helps

Seen South Pittsburg this afternoon in their scrimmage. O looked good D looked average sure they will be a competitive team like always. Some new #s running the ball with spd it seems

Talked to the head horse and the runningbacks your referring too are the same as last years just different jersey numbers for practice..J-Train and Lil Man Johnson will create many opposing coaches headaches trying to gameplan around them this year

You hit it on the nail. Two LB's that will start and a safety that will start were sorerly missed last night. Our D linemen have got to realize you can't bullrush everyone you have to do some finesse moves to get around some of those bigger linemen. I know it was an early scrimage and the coaches know they have alot to do with the D. The O looked very sharp for this being so early. I missed the wing t and it felt good to see them run it again. Every back looked really good and the Fitzgerald kid that started at QB looked really good handling the ball and also on the TD stike. I know we beat NSM pretty handily but they had a few good players and esp a good looking RB and QB as well as a O linemen that whipped our D linemen every play. NSM also had numbers out and there going to be a pretty good team in Ala. Great crowd they brought also. I'd say they brought about 250-300 and we had about 300-400. Not bad for a scrimage!!

TrainTracks says you best believe Head horse is happy about Fitzgeralds progress at QB thats for sure...Having him play so well should only make the QB position that much better come fall...This will be a huge summer not only for him but how the SR QB responds to the challange...Either way we will be in good hands under center come fall

I dont know about that. Not saying they cant but it will take alot of work between now and then along with no injuries. They looked pretty good in the spring but have lots to work on. Hopefully the few Seniors they have come together and lean on each other and lead this team back for another shot. It def helps them to have such a talented Junior class for support. Gordonsville also having 9 starters back on both sides of the ball should have alot to say about who's representing the East. Speed isnt always everything but it helps

Bahahaha what have you been drinking?!? Your a idiot and cant be serious....SP SHOULDVE WON IT last year and in 2009 with the skill players thy had at the 1A level! This year is the same! Its not like those SR's arent bigtime players SP has! Lil Man Johnson needs to become a MAN and lead this team!! We have him along with Hale, Stone and Jones on Defense! NO EXCUSES!! Sometimes I wonder how some people cant see the God honest TRUTH

This program should have 3 titles in a row in all honesty...That falls on the players and the coaches! That is all!!

Bahahaha what have you been drinking?!? Your a idiot and cant be serious....SP SHOULDVE WON IT last year and in 2009 with the skill players thy had at the 1A level! This year is the same! Its not like those SR's arent bigtime players SP has! Lil Man Johnson needs to become a MAN and lead this team!! We have him along with Hale, Stone and Jones on Defense! NO EXCUSES!! Sometimes I wonder how some people cant see the God honest TRUTH

This program should have 3 titles in a row in all honesty...That falls on the players and the coaches! That is all!!

Well said TT!!

Well this morning Coffee but usually just water. Should have is questionable. No they didnt have more speed or athletes but they lost to a better team last year that had 11 Seniors on both sides of ball. Sure that does fall on the team and the coaches.. Who else would it fall on? The fans? Ha Ya know, your a great talker behind that computer. Im suprised you dont just quit your day job and coach SP all by yourself

• Upvote 1