B.T.Washington Warriors

BTWSheriff

[/quote

SEE SHERIFF, You just dont get it. This is NOT a conversation about Memphis Basketball!!! If u want to start another topic about Memphis Basketball start one, because it looks like alot of people have strong oppinions on this. You keep dodging the real thing that got this all started. And thats BTW lack of sportsmanship, lack of schedule strength, lack of oversight, and just basically everyone associated with this program at the school level should be reprimanded or removed for what they do to those inferior teams. i mean if I had already beat a team by over 100 points twice in the regular season and then played them again and ran the score up to 149-23, I would expect my job to be on the line! But not you! You tried to tell everyone on here that u didnt press and it was just this SUPERNATURAL talent that BTW has and it couldnt be helped. Then when people called you on it, u changed the subject to Memphis Bball. I mean be a man and tell all these people on here how appalled and embarassed you were when your team did that to these undermanned and underskilled boys!

Heck, I respect that team more than yours, for just showing up a third time and taking a beating like a man. That guy is a better coach than me, because if you did that to me a third time, I would have pulled a JOHN CHENEY on u and sent in the GOONS. And the first time one of those SUPERNATURAL athletes Memphis has went in for a dunk, hed be picking his teeth up off the floor!!!. BE a man and admit it!

I second this post, lets get back on topic BTWsherrif! I've seen your posts of players dunking, you post on topics that are not even about BTW or Memphis so lets see the third and fourth quarter of that game that way you can prove you didn't lie and everything you say is true. However if you don't post it up then i will call you a liar because there is no way you score 149 points in a high school game with a running clock if you're not pressing most of the entire game! So when can we expect to see a thread started by you showing the second half of the game and your coach calling off the dogs, running set plays with a 4 or 5 pass minimum in order to keep the score down to 149? That way it will exonerate your coach and the AD at the school to the rest of us that coach in and support the TSSAA. When can we expect to see that BTWSherrif?

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I second this post, lets get back on topic BTWsherrif! I've seen your posts of players dunking, you post on topics that are not even about BTW or Memphis so lets see the third and fourth quarter of that game that way you can prove you didn't lie and everything you say is true. However if you don't post it up then i will call you a liar because there is no way you score 149 points in a high school game with a running clock if you're not pressing most of the entire game! So when can we expect to see a thread started by you showing the second half of the game and your coach calling off the dogs, running set plays with a 4 or 5 pass minimum in order to keep the score down to 149? That way it will exonerate your coach and the AD at the school to the rest of us that coach in and support the TSSAA. When can we expect to see that BTWSherrif?

Sir, what makes you think I have access to BTW game film? Im a FAN. I dont. you go find the game film. Secondly, I NEVER got off topic because to the was never about BTW's blowout win. There is another blog topic for that somebody created. If you want to stay on that topic the you should post on that one. this topic is about BTW Warriors and everything I posted about has been about BTW WARRIORS. Moreover, I never said I supported a 120+ point win. Im telling u guys the facts. If I was the coach I probably would have only played the starters maybe a quarter. But, its a fact that the third string players played most of the game. And its difficult to tell you team not to play. I still believe the refs should have stopped the game! I see no one has commented on Scotts Hill insulting BTW by trying to bribe them. I wonder why? I wonder why Scotts Hill would think they would sell their pride for money?!!?! This is bigger than basketball .......

Sir, what makes you think I have access to BTW game film? Im a FAN. I dont. you go find the game film. Secondly, I NEVER got off topic because to the was never about BTW's blowout win. There is another blog topic for that somebody created. If you want to stay on that topic the you should post on that one. this topic is about BTW Warriors and everything I posted about has been about BTW WARRIORS. Moreover, I never said I supported a 120+ point win. Im telling u guys the facts. If I was the coach I probably would have only played the starters maybe a quarter. But, its a fact that the third string players played most of the game. And its difficult to tell you team not to play. I still believe the refs should have stopped the game! I see no one has commented on Scotts Hill insulting BTW by trying to bribe them. I wonder why? I wonder why Scotts Hill would think they would sell their pride for money?!!?! This is bigger than basketball .......

Evidently you haven't looked lately i posted on that thread about that topic. You have a serious problem, you're trying to make this a race issue all of a sudden. You're a new poster so i guess we should give you a pass on some things but not this issue. Don't make this a race thing, we are talking about high school athletes that play the game and grown men and women that coach the game that have a huge impact on these young men and women's lives. In the NFL you see teams take a knee instead of kicking a field goal when the game is already decided, in baseball they don't play the bottom of the 9th inning if the home team is winning, and in basketball there is an unwritten rule that you don't press, you don't fast break when you're up 50, you use this time to teach the younger players how to run plays, to be humble in victory. However this is not going on at BTW and all of a sudden you get on here as the "voice" of BTW and post dunking video's on every thread you can, but you don't have access to the film? Not buying it sir. If you keep this up your threads will be locked for sure, CoachT won't allow racial slurs or anything remotely resembling that. Keep it on the game, own up to what you did, support your team and lets see how the tournament plays out! :thumb:

This guy just dont get it.....Did we not have the "unbeatable" last year go down in flames to a team that excersized a better game plan, used fundamentals, had heart and determination to shock the world? Cant wait for BTW to get beat...on second thought that may be bad-0this guy will start screaming the refs were racists!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Memphis & Jackson Area Championships since 98: Add em up

1998 – Kingsbury

1999 – Carver

2000 – Ridgeway, Whitestation

2001 – Booker T. Washington, Bartlett

2002 – Ridgeway, Whitestaion

2003 – Whitestation

2004 – Bolivar, Whitestation

2005 – Bolivar, Ridgeway

2006 – Liberty, Hamilton

2007 – Liberty,

2008 - Ridgeway

2009 – Mannassas, Whitestation

2010 – Bolivar, Melrose

2011- Liberty, Craigmont

1998- white county,E. Harding

1999- Moore co. , White co.

2000- fulton

2001- Chatt. Christian

2002- Temple

2003- Giles co., Temple

2004- Unaka

2005- Middleton

2006- union city, Liberty

2007- Maryville, Libery, Temple

2008- Fulton, Union city

2009- fulton

2010- Clarksville,

2011- Liberty, Lake co.

Im including Liberty on my list because they are no more a Memphis team than a Nashville team. Looks pretty good to me as to the rest of the state holding their own, since u claim to be the worlds hotspot for high school Bball.

1998- white county,E. Harding

1999- Moore co. , White co.

2000- fulton

2001- Chatt. Christian

2002- Temple

2003- Giles co., Temple

2004- Unaka

2005- Middleton

2006- union city, Liberty

2007- Maryville, Libery, Temple

2008- Fulton, Union city

2009- fulton

2010- Clarksville,

2011- Liberty, Lake co.

Im including Liberty on my list because they are no more a Memphis team than a Nashville team. Looks pretty good to me as to the rest of the state holding their own, since u claim to be the worlds hotspot for high school Bball.

Memphis a national hotbed for individual high school basketball talent, it's not a guarantee of a state championship.

Again, I really think we're arguing the wrong point. Only eight teams can go to the tournament and a lot of very good teams are eliminated along the way from all over the state. It's just that in general it's been harder for Memphis teams to make it through to the state tournament due to the fact that there are usually more than three or four teams competing in the same district or region capable of winning the state tournament. Only two can make it but as I've stated before it doesn't matter where you're from, if you make it to the 'Boro you deserve to be there and if you bring back a Gold Ball then you don't have to prove anything to anyone....just point to the trophy

How close to Memphis is Bolivar?

There's another whole county between Bolivar and Shelby Co. It's probably 70-80 miles away. I always got a kick out of some of the ESPN guys when they were doing Memphis or UT basketball games. Some of them would call Bolivar a suburb of Memphis.

Edited by LetMeHearYA

There's another whole county between Bolivar and Shelby Co. It's probably 70-80 miles away. I always got a kick out of some of the ESPN guys when they were doing Memphis or UT basketball games. Some of them would call Bolivar a suburb of Memphis.

Google shows 56 miles....Interesting note - only 4 miles from Bolivar to Middleton....if Middleton beats BTW in Region and goes on to win the title, will sheriff count that in his numbers???