District 13-AA 2012

bigredbird

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WIlliams is playing football for Covington this year, but as stated earlier he wont be running the ball "as much". You can interpret those words however you want to. Either way, if Williams is split out or in the back field he will still be a threat. You simply cant beat 4.3 speed.

As for baseball, Williams has been traveling to different showcases this summer. Showcases that he has been asked to attend by different MLB teams, which are telling him that he can go any where from 2 round on in the draft out of High School. This is why he was skeptical on playing football this year.

Covington will be a very tough team this year to beat and 10-0 is not out of the question, but I belive they will lose 1 or 2 games.

Good Luck to al the other teams in the district this year

i see milan tops the dirty dozen...i have to respectfully disagree...i think usj has the best chance to bring a gold ball back west this season...followed by huntingdon and milan 3rd...sorry guys

USJ went to that jr high division 2 1A so they could get out of the shadow of Milan. They would have been destroyed

the last few years by the bulldogs. Div. 2 1A is a joke and everyone knows it. They couldn't play with the big boys

so they went to the Div. 2 thats best known for soccer, sorry dude, thats the facts and we all know it!!!!

right right right...a 1A school playing with a 2.1 multipier is a joke...ask gibson county how they feel about that...u guys sure talk a lot of junk for playin lower division nondistrict games...

im sure milan would have destroyed knox webb right??? just like u guys do alcoa and CAK each year...keep livin the dream off those 1A and 2A schools each year

How will district 13-AA shake out in 2012?

Obion County

Ripley

Crockett County

Covington

Westview

Dyersburg

Milan

South Gibson

Gibson County

Haywood

Milan

Covington

Dyersburg

South gibson

Obion County

Westview

Crocket County

Ripley

Haywood

Gibson County

Should be a great district to watch. GL to all the teams!!

right right right...a 1A school playing with a 2.1 multipier is a joke...ask gibson county how they feel about that...u guys sure talk a lot of junk for playin lower division nondistrict games...

im sure milan would have destroyed knox webb right??? just like u guys do alcoa and CAK each year...keep livin the dream off those 1A and 2A schools each year

hey bonehead. your the one who said usj was better than milan. everyone who has any sense about football knows that's not true. therefore that's why milan is #1 in west tenn. we never said we could beat cak or alcoa, but we can definitely beat the pants off usj. are you getting it yet? come on son,THINK. you'd think with all that private school education you'd be a little smarter.roflol.gif

Are you really comparing Webb to Alcoa and CAK???? Watch what happens to Webb this weekend when they play Alcoa and then rethink your statement. As far as USJ goes... they have NEVER beaten Milan. No comparison there needed. And we live the dream off of all the 3A schools we beat in the playoffs every year. So if you want to make cracks about us playing smaller division schools, our record against schools are own size speaks for itself.

u havent played usj in at least 4 years...the best 4 year run theyve had...knox webb of 2 and 3 years ago...much better than webb of this season and last...

keep telling urselves that u play humboldt trenton and huntingdon for the fans and gate...that its a "rivalry"

and yes usj does have a better chance to bring back a gold ball this season...i suspect huntingdon does as well...u guys took offense so eat ur own pissy cheerios...u guys are the best in 3A...but ur not the best in west tn...i truly do believe usj and huntingdon are better than ur boys...

i see all the time milan fans talkin junk about lexington and liberty...but i notice the bulldogs dont ever step up in class to play one of them...my guess is milan wouldnt play a single 4a school if they werent forced to by the district scheduling