Youth Football in Blount County 2012.

REBELRON

Coach Hunt will have no trouble winning with the baby rebs, great coach and a great team. Sentell will come out of the two year drought with a 77 - 0 win. This one will be so bad we may even see subs. Peewee game should be a good one. I expect the ball to be in the air several times from both teams. It could be 5 in a row for Fairview, but I'll say 14-13 Southerners.

Subs have gotten more play time this season than the starters have. I hope Coach Sentell let's his starters play most of this game. These kids have worked their tails off all season (starters) and deserve to play this game out. Go Rebs, Southerners, and Lil Rebs

Congrats to Southerners and Rebs on outstanding seasons. Well deserved Superbowl wins for Coach Winders and Coach Sentell. Hope the Lil Rebs win Tuesday night for the clean sweep.

Rebs finished off the season 10-0. This team has been solid all year. Loaded with athletes that enjoy playing together. Looking forward to the MJHS season next year with this bunch of kids.thumb[1].gif

Congrats to Coach Winders and the Southerners. Great team and they did a good job of coaching them up. Just want to say to the 10 year olds from both the Raiders and the Southerners, good luck as you move up to the next level next year. There are some really good players in this group and even better kids, keep working hard and I wish you nothing but the best.

Are their any football teams in Maryville that aren't good? If so, let us know. Will make us all feel a little bit better about the state of our football programs...Are the young Maryville youth teams purtee, too, Pep?

No , none of our little scrawny Murvil boys are purty in a uniform .... as least not compared to them purty ones to the east of us ... lol icon_mrgreen.gif