Gordonsville at Smith County

croz6110

This has got to be a record for the least pages for an SC-Gville thread.bored.gif

I look for it to be a good game, and I'll say Gville wins 27-14.

I think the key will be to defend the pass well, which is the main question mark for Gville going into this season.

The line play should be in Gville's favor. I think we can stop the run, but like I said we have to defend the pass.

Cason needs to have a good game to take pressure off of Watson, and Watson needs to get his yards as well.

Gville's Oline needs to give Watson time to throw as well, if that happens, the passing game should be there.

I've seen a couple of guys on here in the past week, and I look forward to the game tomorrow night. See ya'll there.

Go Blue!

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Termite

Anyone like to proceed to tell us their prediction?icon_mrgreen.gif

This time tomorrow night.......somebody is gonna be sad,

If.....(big if).......SC can strike early and get up 2 scores. Ballgame. If they let G-ville hang around....get up and fired up early, could be trouble. But G-ville has had the lead before late in the game and ....welll......

SC-As Watson goes-so goes G-ville. Pressure and contain.

Good Luck Tigers... The Line is the key in this game for the Tigers... I thought coming into the fall that Gville had the,upper hand.. But with addition of Givens.. And the Tigers loss of Swain, along with no McCoy.... The owls should be the favorites... I hope the game can live up to last years....

This has got to be a record for the least pages for an SC-Gville thread.bored.gif

I look for it to be a good game, and I'll say Gville wins 27-14.

I think the key will be to defend the pass well, which is the main question mark for Gville going into this season.

The line play should be in Gville's favor. I think we can stop the run, but like I said we have to defend the pass.

Cason needs to have a good game to take pressure off of Watson, and Watson needs to get his yards as well.

Gville's Oline needs to give Watson time to throw as well, if that happens, the passing game should be there.

I've seen a couple of guys on here in the past week, and I look forward to the game tomorrow night. See ya'll there.

Go Blue!

I can't see Gville scoring 27 points on SC. I look for the score to be 21 - 14 in favor of SC!! GO OWLS

Well, without hearing from Twan this week, I guess I'll have to make my decision without his great words of all-knowing SC Owl football wisdom and knowledge. That being said, I'm thinking "same-ole same-ole", the streak continues, and the Owls win 21-6. Good luck to both teams tonight!

Well, without hearing from Twan this week, I guess I'll have to make my decision without his great words of all-knowing SC Owl football wisdom and knowledge. That being said, I'm thinking "same-ole same-ole", the streak continues, and the Owls win 21-6. Good luck to both teams tonight!

Good to see you on here Pride....how have you been doing? As for the game...I think both teams are pretty good. Time will tell how good. I really think SC is going to get some big plays. SC has a very balanced offense with several playmakers. SC has also made more mistakes than usual. If they can limit the mistakes....SC wins. If not...it will be anybody's game.